johnnySIXgun

Hello looking forward to meeting everyone here at ADI. I was introduced to Star Citizen by a close friend years ago when you could only view your ship in your hanger. I pledged shortly after it became playable but took a break after the chaos Grim Hex introduced. Recently coming back I have fallen in love with it all over again. I am very flexible and willing for fill just about any role as needed. I have spent many hours trading as well as defending the verse with some occasional but usually unintentional criminal activity.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI, I’m sure that there will be a ton of fun to be had with you!

1 Like

Hey there! No worries about that less than legal activity, as long as it isn’t pirating. Han Solo was a smuggler, after all. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Welcome back to SC and welcome to ADI. Glad to see you already in mumble hope to see you in a group op soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @johnnySIXgun!

I’m glad you are enjoying the game again and have chosen to join us in this adventure.

Most of my crimes in this game have come from impatient police wanting to stop me from speeding about.

What kind of defending are you in to?

1 Like

Hi Johnny, Welcome to ADI.
Do you have a Caterpillar for that hauling? I flew one during the last free fly week and really enjoyed it.

1 Like

I have a wide variety of ships including the Caterpillar and Carrick. Several fighters, gun ships Multi role etc. I did enjoy trading with my Cat before the 3.10 patch haven’t tried it in 3.11 yet.

1 Like

Ah yes the mob… oh I mean the local security forces they are trying at best haha. I like variety in my life so I’m up for just about anything. We spent several hours tonight playing hide and seek with DavidMS (no party pips) trying to link up to help clear his crime stat. Was a blast.

Welcome to ADI @johnnySIXgun!

Glad to have you in the org. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

welcome aboard! what time zone you tend to get on for?, though we have at least three on throughout the day and night to party up with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Johnny. I’m glad you joined the team. I prefer to net my crime stats through deliberate intent and keep testing that gameplay mechanic. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have all dabbled with the criminal side at least once, usually unintentionally :slight_smile: I hope you have been enjoying all that has come about in the last few years, it’s been an exciting ride. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I landed in prison my first day in the Org (and my second day in the verse). But now I’ve got almost a whole week of experience. See you out there.
Cheers
Herk.

1 Like

West (MST)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone hoping to be on this weekend and maybe attend some training events. We’ll just have to see how big the honey due list is :slight_smile:

Hi Johnny, Welcome to ADI. Glad you came back to the game. A lot has changed. See you in the verse.