Jaeger842

Hello fellow citizens
I live in San Diego, born and raised in Germany. Hopefully we can have a great time together.

Looking forward to flying with you Jaeger! It was great meeting you

Welcome to ADI Jaeger. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hello @Jaeger842 and warm welcome to ADI!

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi Jaeger, welcome to ADI. What are you enjoying about the game?

Hi Jaeger842
Welcome to ADI, I’m always looking for a wing man to have fun with verse side
Looking forward to flying with you :smile:

Hey Jaeger,

Welcome to the org!

This game is at its best when flying together. Hope to talk to you on Mumble and team up in the Verse soon :slight_smile:

Hi @Jaeger842,

Welcome to ADI.

I am sure we will have a great time together. What do you like to do in Star citizen?

Welcome to ADI, I’m sure you will have a great time.

Jaeger, welcome to ADI, I hope you have a great time in ADI and convince you friends to come as well. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interest you.

Welcome to ADI!
Nice to have you with us =)
I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Thanks for the welcome. You guys are correct, playing in a group is a whole new experience. I only used it for flying around and to some box missions.
Can’t wait to get to know more of you guys.

Welcome to ADI! The group play experience is something else isn’t it? Hope you are enjoying yourself so far, and don’t hesitate to ask to group up, we are always happy to build a pick up group at anytime. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Jaeger842, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!