Jacob345

new here, new to the game, but not unfamiliar with space simes. Have an play on Laptop with key and mouse , Located in UK, am ready to learn, and enjoy the game!

o7 -Jacob345

1 Like

@Jacob345 Welcome to ADI, and thanks for joining our community! Looking forward to flying alongside ya in the verse!

Thanks JonesE,

Hope we will do that soon and thanks for the on boarding

Jacob345

1 Like

Hi Jacob, there’s loads of us here in the UK and/or EU related timezones. See you in Mumble and welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI Jacob345. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI Jacob, I hope you find what you are looking for here at ADI, this is the best org you could have joined glad you chose us. Don’t forget to check out the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any training and org ops that interest you.

Hey Jacob, welcome to ADI! You are not alone in the Mouse/Keyboard crew. I’m looking forward to seeing you out there!

Welcome to ADI Jacob. This is a great place to learn the game and be part of a vibrant community. See you in the verse
Hercules

Hello Jacob345

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen. Glad you choose ADI as you Org to experience the Verse with.

See you in the Verse.