ItZSilver

Good night everyone,

My name is Cameron but I go by the alias ItZSilver.
I have started my journey last month, November 20th, 2017.
The ship that I pilot is the MUSTANG ALPHA and hopefully, in the future, upgrade to The 325A.
I am interested in taking part of the Private Contract Services and am willing
to learn skills necessary for this division.

My only experience with any space games ‘related’ to Star Citizen is Star Wars: Galaxies which its official servers have long since closed.

I’m looking forward to working this everyone and hopefully I can stand to the test.

• ItZSilver,
    Cameron.

P.s. I use an HP Omen laptop, but it is somewhat bearable to use on Star Citizen. I am planning on upgrading in the future.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries ItZSilver!

Thank you for taking the time to do your onboarding with me this evening, it was great getting to know you a bit. Glad to have another Bounty Hunter in the PCS ranks!

Hello ItZSilver and welcome! We’re glad to have you with us. I caught the end of Galaxies and have regretted it ever since. I am glad you found us! See you around the 'verse.

Hi ltZSilver,

Welcome aboard! Nice that you joined ADI and this great project

C U in the verse!

Welcome to ADI/PCS! Looking forward to hunting with you.

Welcome Aboard ItZSilver!

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am conformable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries ItZSilver!

Greetings: Welcome to Atlas!

A good Computer is a necessity for this game!

It is going to be the best game ever developed, the last game I played was Diablo, before that Galaga! so this game got me back into gaming, I didn’t give my age away did I?

You picked the right Org.

Captain Kern:

nice to meet you ItZSilver, and welcome to ADI. well before you upgrade your ship we can more or less get anything you want to try out. will watch for you in the pu or ptu. your welcome to fly anything I have.

Hi ItZSilver,

Glad to have you here with us. SWG was awesome back in the day. That’s cool you had the chance to experience one of the better games in the first few generations of the history of MMOs. It’s great you’ve been onboarded and joined PCS. They’re a great bunch to fly with. Let us know if you have any further questions. All the best