Introductions: Wrav3n

Hello all!
My name is Kevin but in game I typically go by Wrav3n (Raven, Like the bird). I am 37 years old?(I honestly do not keep track of my own age lol). I play a variety of different games from MMO’s to shooters to Gotta catch them. Irl, I am disabled and I have a lot of free time on my hands. I come from a military family. I also play and collect MTG and Pokemon, also play D&D when I am able to. I have my A.S. in Computer Programming. I am a geek/nerd to anything science and science fiction. I LOVE Physics, Engineering and Mathematics! I am a problem solver and one man think tank. I am also an artist of sorts, I do paint, draw/sketch, photography and I play both the violin and guitar. I am new to Star Citizen, but can already tell I am going to have fun with it! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :slight_smile: OH, I also do stream, haven’t as much recently but think I will start back at it again.

Welcome to ADI! Glad to see you join our organization. I look forward to hearing about your travels and exploits in the Verse. o7 Fly safely!

Welcome to ADI! Love some DND (I’m a DM with a group of 12). What’s your favorite lineage and class?

Star Citizen is a blast! See you in the verse!

Hello and Welcome to ADI Wrav3n!

Love the introduction!

If you have any questions or need support feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Hello Wraven,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome to ADI Wraven!

Welcome Kevin/Raven/Wrav3n. Welcome to ADI mate. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome aboard Raven! I too am a shutterbug (one of my many hobbies)! CYA round the Verse Bro!

Welcome to ADI Raven. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Welcome Alteran! It was great meeting with you yesterday and getting to help with your onboard!

Hi Alteran! and very welcome to ADI!
That’s a lot of activities bud, you actually have NO free time at all :smiley:
Apart from jokes, again, welcome in our space tribe, see you in space o7

Wow so many talents! Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

Star Citizen - number one procrastination choice of renaissance men everywhere. Welcome!

Welcome aboard, Wrav3n! I grew up on a lotta D&D. Don’t really play anymore but I like to keep up with it and love hearing about its resurgence in recent years. Glad to have you with us!