Introductions - Krychen

Hi!

I don’t remember when I started my original backing but I’ve been playing a lot recently with someone who is actually already a member here!
I haven’t found my preferred gameplay loop yet but I do own

• Starter Aegis Avenger
  • Constellation Andromeda
  • A2 Hercules

As you can imagine, I’m now fairly poor but I look forward to playing with what I have and learning more about the game!

Thanks,
Krychen

Krychen,

Welcome to the team :slight_smile:

Login to mumble and ask if anyone is performing any salvaging or mining operations and you will start making money in no time.

Welcome Krychen!
What apollo said: salvaging is the current way to make money the fastest and easiest way so that you can buy/rent the ships you like most.
There are several scheduled activities in the calendar, just check what’s best for you and join.
See you in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI @Krychen. Those ships are a really great personal fleet! Hope to be seeing you in the 'verse soon :slight_smile:
:taco:

Welcome to ADI Krychen!

We have quite a few events involving many areas in Star Citizen. You are free to try anything out no matter what division you are in.

See you out in the vast 'verse! Fly safe o7

Welcome @Krychen great to have you in ADI, and will see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Krychen. Who’ve you been playing with? He/she deserves a beer. I love my Avenger. I trust you do too. Come join us on Wednesday nights as a we get to together to work the salvage loop. See you there. M

Been playing with a fella called Coppersocks

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Krychen and hope to see you in mumble making that coin O7

Wlcome to ADI Krychen!

You came to the right place if you are looking to try different types of gameplay and find your niche. Keep an eye on the calendar and in the chat and I am sure you can almost always find a group getting into some kind of activity. Welcome.

Welcome to ADI Krychen! Hope to run some missions with you soon :slight_smile:

Hello and Welcome to ADI I look forward to playing with you. What is your Division? What is your favorite ship so far? Nice Hercules by the way. My favorite ship is the C2.

Welcome aboard @Krychen great to see you here. Great part is you can pick multiple game loops, see yah in the verse

Welcome to ADI @Krychen
You’re sure to find a lot of people willing to hang out and help you grind for anything you need, just hope on mumble or check the calendar for some activities.

See you in the verse o7

Welcome to the group! There’s always some sort of activity to do, even to satisfy those of us that don’t have a loop figured out (myself included)!

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to meeting you in the verse :smile: