Introductions - GoopyPlac3bo

Hey I’m GoopyPlac3bo (GoopyPlacebo) and I’m excited to hopefully get into the Organization. My plan is to try to get into FS or MSS.

1 Like

Hi GoopyPlacebo, Welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome GoopyPlac3bo! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse and have fun. What ships are you currently flying? Plenty to do in both FS and MSS, will be glad to have you onboard. Hope to fly with you soon.

Howdy GoopyPlac3bo.
Glad to have you wtith us!
if you need anything shoot a message on discord.
Check out the org ops once they start back up, you will learn tons.
See you in the verse!

Hello Goopy and welcome to ADI! It was a pleasure to conduct your on boarding! I look forward to seeing you in the Verse and seeing your progress in ADI!

Welcome Goopy look forward to flying with you soon See you in the verse!

Hazard

GoopyPlac3bo, welcome to ADI. I must say, that is one of the most unique names I have seen so far. I hope you enjoy the org and will see you in the verse.

Thanks for the welcome, and gotta keep the name original. Been using it for about 12 years now

Welcome to ADI, Goopy. You’ve picked a great home in the verse. I can relate to having a long time gaming handle- try having one that goes back to 1998. Wait, I’m dating myself…Anyway, look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey Goopy, it was great to participate in your onboarding today

Welcome to ADI GoopyPlac3bo. I’m sure both FS and MSS will appreciate your interest. I love our mass ops every but as much as our informal impromptu ops spontaneously created most nights that Monkman is playing. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hi Goopy! Glad to have you aboard. You’ll like it here. We have a great player base. See you in space!

Hi Goopy! Welcome to ADI. It’s a good place to call home. o7

Welcome to Adi! Glad you are with us, and have such an original name. It will be easy to remember in the vacuum.

Welcome aboard to ADI Goopy! Our Star Citizen home is your home! Fleet Security and Mission Support are excellent Divisions! What ship(s) do you have and want to fly? Hope to see you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Goopy! I’ll be looking forward to seeing you off my wing!

Welcome Goopy to ADI, see you in the verse

Sounds like two great choices for Divisions Goop welcome to Atlas Defense Industries. Grab a T-shirt and enjoy :slight_smile: