Introductions from Willkayak

Hello Everyone,

My name is Willkayak and I am a newcomer to Star Citizen. I am adept at box missions so far and some light mercenary work. I have a background in history IRL and currently captain a VR e-sports team. I have extensive leadership training as well. I hope to meet many of you soon.

All the best,
Willkayak

2 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Start Citizen and ADI! It sounds like you will fit right in! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! Curious what you focus of history is? I always enjoyed WWII history.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Willkayak it was nice talking with you if you want someone to join you in the verse just hit me up. See you in the verse!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Willkayak !! Pretty cool that you are a captin in a vr E-Sports team. In time your in the verse or in mumble hit me up im alway willing to jump into something!!! See you around the verse!

2 Likes

My primary area of study is the late roman period thru the high middle ages.

2 Likes

Ah that is also a very interesting period. I admittedly don’t know as much as I probably should about it though.

2 Likes

Hey Willkayak, great to see you on board with ADI, and I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hey there Willkayak! glad to have ya on board with us. Warm welcomes, We were all new at one point, so if you have any questions we are here! i look forward to seeing you in the verse.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome Will to both the org and the game itself. Congrats on the sports team!

2 Likes

Hi @Willkayak, welcome to ADI.
Sounds like a really cool job role. See you in Mumble

2 Likes

Hello Willkayak, welcome to ADI! I am fascinated by the Roman empire and was lucky enough to see some roman baths in Germany. I have yet to go to Rome but it is definitely on my bucket list. I hope to see you around the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hi Willkayak and welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

2 Likes

Greetings, Willkayak. What’s your area of interest in history? That’s my field as well. VR e-sports sounds interesting, too - hope you’ll get a chance to fill me in sometime soon.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Willkayak, and to the 'verse in general! What are you running box missions in?

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, I am currently doing box missions in an avenger titan.

1 Like

I am aiming to be a high school teacher, but my current area of study is the late roman period up through the high middle ages.