Introduction

Hi I am Darcy. Handle: Hillier. Just an gamer that loves star citizen, and wants to have fun with friends.

Hi Darcy

Welcome to ADI. Star Citizen is a great game and a great place to get to know others interested in it. The community in Star Citizen is great and even better in ADI. There are some great people in the organization that come from all over the world, many different professions and ages, all interested in one thing, Star Citizen.

Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions, and I hope to talk to you in mumble. Make sure to check the calendar for upcoming events. There are a few this weekend.

Welcome to ADI, Hillier/Darcy. I like your intro. You will find no shortage of social and friendly gamers here. I think many of us also share your passion for the game. We are happy to have you and I hope to see you around!

Hello Hillier, welcome to the ADI forums. You’ve definitely found a great community of gamers to enjoy the verse with! If you haven’t yet, be sure to jump into our Mumble server to meet some org mates and complete your onboarding. Directions to the server can be found on this page: atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

If you have any questions about SC or ADI, please let us know; we’re always here to help. Have you given any thought to what profession(s) you might be interested in pursuing once the game goes live? What are your favorite aspects of game play? Welcome again!

Hi Hillier,

It was good talking to you during your onboarding. Feel free to hop into mumble and get to know the guys. Looking forward to talking with you again soon.

Welcome, Hillier!

I think a lot of us are here for similar reasons. Playing with other people really makes games like this more enjoyable; especially when things are frustrating and feeling very alpha. Some of the most fun I’ve had so far are the various ship/cargo rescue missions we’ve gone on after someone’s game crashed.

Looking forward to seeing another new face in-game! If you need a wingman or a copilot, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Welcome to ADI, the best way to make friends would be to get on mumble a little there’s always people around and you will pick people up pretty fast. Feel free to hit me up anytime Always down to fly.