Introduction

Hey everyone, names SlopyMcFlopy.

New to SC, so looking forward to seeing what its all about.

Hello and welcome to ADI. You’re joining a great group here. Have you given thought to which division you might want to join into?

I am one of ADI’s prospects, as such please feel free to ask me any questions. You can PM me here on the forums or on Discord. Welcome! And Merry Christmas!

Hi slopymcflopy, welcome to adi :slight_smile: .
Regarding to sc you are in for a thrill. Last night 3.0 is nicely playable for an alpha. Did some trading runs without encountering any interdiction. See you soon on mumble!

Bye changenl

Welcome!

At the moment its all about a lot of things. The prospects for the future look very bright! Welcome to the team!

Welcome to ADI this is a great place to learn about Star Citizen we havemany people to help you get settled into the game and help you learn your way around feel free to ask your questions on Discord the forums or in Stat citizen chat in mumble I’m sure you will get more then you thought possible from this group I will see you around

Welcome to ADI Slopymcflopy! we are here to help, if you have any questions let us know…

Welcome Aboard SlopyMcFlopy!

Glad to have you here, if you have any questions feel free to PM me here on the forums!

Again Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries!

welcome SlopyMcFlopy, im part of your staff. please feel free to ask questions or help with the learning curve or whatever.