Introduction

Hiya all,

excited to start the game and join everyone. High hopes. Ready to join in on the fun and make some stuff happen!

V/R,
BeingOfMine

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Being, deth here on the east coast of the US saying hey! Glad to have you Aboard!
Ad me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url]. If you have anyquestions in about the game or anything like that feel free to message me here, on discord or find me on mumble. Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi and welcome @BeingOfMine to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Welcome to ADI BeingofMine! A warm welcome from the staff and the members. Don’t hesitate to ask us questions about ADI and Star Citizen, should you have them. See you in mumble and discord!

Hello there BeingofMine and welcome to the family.

Looking forward to talk to you on Mumble.
Feel free to drop in at any time.

See you around.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome BeingOfMine,

we’re very excited to have you as you are to be here! :smiley: Thanks for taking the time to consider ADI…we always look for forward to meeting those who bring that kind of enthusiasm to the game and the ADI family! Be sure to check out some of the supported games that ADI supports as we wait for 3.0 to drop. You can also hang out on Mumble and get to know a few of our many members…you can get answers to questions and become familiar with a little of ADIs game style by doing so. We also hold a ADI hosted Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to join either/both if you so choose.

Either way, be sure to let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to getting to know more about you. :smiley:

Hey there Being - welcome to the ADI community and family!

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to hit me (or any other team lead) up on mumble or here on the forums.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI. Its a pretty amazing group, Always someone in mumble down to talk. I get on Fridays and am always down to fly and talk SC.

Hey BeingOfMine!

Welcome to ADI, you made a great choice. Have you had much of a chance to decide on a career field within ADI’s divisions. I’ve found everyone here is happy to assist with any questions you may have about Star Citizen, ADI, or many other topics. I’m looking for to flights together and hope you can make it out to a flight night in the near future. You can find a lot of valuable info on our forums as well.

See you online.