Introduction

Greetings all, I am a new member to the organization. Looking forward to meeting and flying with you all. I’ll see you in space.

Hi and welcome @Rofolar to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hello Rofolar,

Was a pleasure to onboard you. Looking forward to seeing you mine and salvage for us.

Very welcome to ADI. Hope you will enjoy being part of the organization. o7

Welcome to ADI, Rofolar. See you in mumble

Hello Rofolar,

Welcome to our organization. Glad you joined ADI. If you have any questions about the org, about Star Citizen (Hellion and Ark Survival as well), join us in mumble or discord. There you can ask for support or a wingman. We organize some flight nights on the weekend. One of the opportunity to meet other members and practice our flying formations.

See you in the verse.

Hello there Rofolar and welcome to the family.

Do not hesitate to drop in on mumble at any time.
Hope to talk to you soon.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome to ADI Rofolar! Nice chatting with you earlier. See you around!

Welcome Rofolar,

Welcome to ADI; we’re very glad to add you to the family! It looks like a few of our members here have already offered to get some SC time in with you which is great. :smiley: Once you’re settled in, be sure to check out some of the supported games that L3oZ mentioned as we wait for 3.0 to drop. I also recommend taking some time to hang out on Mumble so you can get to know a few of our many members…it will help you build relationships and learn some of the ins and outs of ADI game play. We do also host an ADI Friday night flight night for both EU and US based players, which you are welcome to attend either or both if you so choose.

I look forward to flying with you myself, and be sure to let us know if you have any questions. Welcome once again! :smiley:

Welcome Rofolar! I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

Welcome to the family Rofolar.
What division are you interested in joining? I’m in E&S and ready for 3.0 so we can start getting out and looking at the mysteries of the Verse.
Follow me here, [url]https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/dethisnear[/url], and the next time I see you on I’ll join you and we can fly, I have plenty of multi crew ships we can use or you can try out! If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact me here, on mumble, or discord.
looking forward to hearing from you!
Deth

Hey there Rof - its great to have you on board and joining the ADI family.
I look forward to meeting you when I see you on mumble!

Welcome to ADI. Always a group Friday nights down to fly in SC, but theirs always someone in mumble down to help or talk. Feel free to look me up on mumble.