Introduction Zynoxiyon

Hello everyone, I’m new in Star Citizen, I love space and all the aspect of this field. I’m french and I would like to have fun on Star Citizen, I played like 2 hours since I got the game and I really love its universe.
Thanks for welcoming me in this organization !

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI Zynoxiyon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to sharing in you fun.

2 Likes

Hey there Zynoxiyon, great to see you on board at ADI! Hope to see you in the 'verse.

2 Likes

Hi Zynoxiyon, Welcome to ADI,

Another EU member! Woot Woot! :slight_smile: So what starter ship have you chosen to begin this journey?

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey ! I choose the Mustang Alpha, I really like it. Thanks again !!

1 Like

Hello, welcome to ADI! A long time ago, I spoke a few words of French. A long time ago lol

2 Likes

Hi @Zyno, welcome to ADI.
Are you looking forward to the combat most or some other profession?

2 Likes

No, mainly exploration, I chose survey scout division. I tried some fighting but I’m not very good at it, I’ll have to improve. At some point I will need to know how to fight ahah

2 Likes

Zynoxiyon great to meet you. Welcome to ADI. Keep a good lookout on the forums and discord for some events and training to get you up to speed in the game!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Zyno! I love my mustang, and keep it around for when i just wanna hang out in it once more.

1 Like

Lol, I’m rubbish at it aswell :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Welcome dude! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hiya Zynoxiyon! Hope SC is treating you well 2 hours in. It can be frustrating, sometimes, especially solo - but that’s the great thing about this org, we all pull together and as we figure new things out, we all benefit together from that knowledge. I’d encourage you to see if one of the Foundations of Flight classes on our schedule fits into your available time - it may make you a better fighter pilot, true, but it also teaches the kinds of things every pilot should know - controlled, precise reactions, how to keep an eye out for everything else in the sky, etc. It can be a bit daunting at first, but keep at it - practice will get you past pretty much any hurdle in this game.

1 Like

Hello Zynoxiyon welcome to ADI good to have you with us. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! ADI has worldwide membership, including a very strong EU presence. I trust you will find many folks to squad up with at almost any time of day or night. The Org Ops and trainings span multiple time zones to offer opportunity to all members, no matter where they are. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like