Introduction: zepaalpha

Hi Guys!

I’m joining this with recommendations from a family member. I love star citizen and I am very keen to see how it develops.

I enjoy doing salvage work and bunker mission but i am up for anything

so i guess
Hello Verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome @ZepaAlpha to ADI! I also enjoy salvage, but stick more to mining. Hope to see you soon in Mumble and in the verse!

Greetings @ZepaAlpha,

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you on board, salvage is a lot of fun. Also, I have seen lots of people on running bunkers in mumble make sure to swing by and check it out!

Cheers

Welcome to ADI! Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

Hello and welcome! Lately there seems to be a salaving group going on most any time that I hop in mumble. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI!!! I’m pretty much a salvager myself, At least until exploration come in. Hit me up if you want to run some salvage missions.

Welcome to ADI, @ZepaAlpha sounds like your family member making some good suggestions. Yeah, 2024 is looking like it is going to be a pretty amazing year for SC. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Hope to see you out in the verse!!!

Welcome to ADI, Zepa! Glad to have you aboard! I enjoy the bunkers as well. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI O7
Salvage is a great loop to enjoy the verse doing.