Introduction - ZBRHODEN

Hello, I’m ZBRHODEN.
I Thank You for the invitation to join your organization. I am now a prospective member! I mostly just fly back and forth delivering packages. I would like to move up and do big cargo runs or perhaps commercial flights. I’ve only got one ship at the moment, a customized Origin Series 325a Fighter. Of course I would like to make plenty of $$$ to purchase better ships to aid our Organization.

Thank you for you time,

ZBRHODEN

1 Like

no Organization operates properly without appropriate shipping, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll find plenty of opportunity to advance in equipment and experiences.

Hi ZBRHODEN, there’s a warm place in my heart for the 325a I owned one and lovesd it. I really appreciated the speed. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! I am fond of the Origin 300 series, and origin over all. I started with a 315P and I still use it as my go to for cruising the verse :slight_smile: A fast way to start making money, is hiring out to crew someone else’s large ship. We have a couple guys with several big haulers and they are always looking for pilots so they can run multiple. And since they share the profit on the runs, it’s a great way to try out the big ships, make some money, and have some fun with org mates :slight_smile: If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @ZeBRa_2015!

I haven’t done much in the way of deliveries, my way of making money is usually doing bounty hunting missions.

Hope to see you around soon!

Do these get removed when members actively resign?

Welcome to ADI ZBRHODEN. I’m glad you joined the team. Don’t worry about the org or its ships. Acquire the ships you want because you want them.