Introduction: Yellowskys

Hello I am Yellowskys. My name is Wilson. Hallow got me into the game he is my real life boss. This game is amazing in all that it has to offer. My first 5 hours has been Hollow getting me outfitted and learning to fly. I have killed us once by flying into the space station, not my greatest moment. I really want to learn everything there is about the game, I am not into greifing others.

Welcome Aboard o7

Welcome to ADI If you have any questions or want to group up just give a holler in mumble

Welcome to ADI @Yellowskys! Great talking with you earlier. Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the 'verse soon!

Welcome to ADI @Yellowskys
Great to see a new player jump aboard, see you in the verse!

Yellowskys,

Thats defintely a way of building comraderie outside of work, I for one have been on a recruitment binge at work, talking good things about the game :slight_smile:

welcome aboard!

Hello @Yellowskys and welcome to ADI. Sounds like you had the same experience we have all had at one point. There is a lot going on in SC and a lot to learn and it can be overwhelming if you try to do too much at once. Join a group in mumble and I’m sure over time you will be great. Reach out if you have any questions and hope to see you in the verse!!

@Yellowskys welcome to ADI my friend, I would like to offer up some tips on how to avoid space stations but I still clip them from time to time. Pesky little suckers if you ask me.

Welcome to ADI and the Verse.
It was good to see you out there O7

Welcome to ADI Yellowskys. Killing happens. Seldom does it define you.

Greetings @Yellowskys

I’ve been playing this game for quite sometime now… and I am still having moments with hangars xD

Welcome aboard!

Cheers

Welcome aboard! Hope we can play together in the future!

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you! If you need any help with anything feel free to reach out! game has a large learning curve but its probably the most fun i have had with a game in a long time.

Welcome to ADI.
I can say with confidence I have flown into more random objects on SC than any other game I have ever played, so you are in good company. You have chosen a fantastic org to join, everyone is friendly and more than happy to help you learn. We all look forward to playing with you and I hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome aboard, @Yellowskys !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile: