Introduction Xete72

Hi, I’m Xete (pronounced zeet), and I’ve been watching Star Citizen for a while. I’m looking forward to enjoying the experience together with you all!

Hey Xete!

Glad you found ADI! Hope to see you on Mumble soon, what’re you most looking forward to in Star Citizen based on what you’ve experienced so far?

Hello Xete, welcome to ADI! What areas of game play do you find most interesting? Any idea what profession(s) you may have an interest in? If you’ve got questions let us know. PMs always welcome.

Welcome Xete. Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Hi Xete,

Welcome to ADI, you couldn’t ask for a better group to be gaming with. Are there any ships you want to try out? Looking forward to seeing you in mumble and the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Xete! You are going to find a lot of people who are excited about the game. We know there is a long road ahead but we are definitely making the most of it until then. The best way to learn more about the game is by getting into the conversation in mumble and discord. If you are curious to know more about the org, the forums are full of information for you to look at. Again, welcome to the org and I look forward to seeing you around!

Hello Xete! welcome to ADI, I look forward to seeing you in the Verse’

Welcome to ADI,

Thank you for the pronunciation of you name. I never would of gotten it at all.

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! Not sure I can pin any one thing on what I’m most looking for. The scope of what they’re trying to achieve is just so big. For now I’m mostly interested in exploration, and fleet security, those draw my interest the most. For the moment I have Gladius myself, but I’m really looking forward to trying out the constellation Andromeda and possibly purchasing one for myself in the future. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I’ll be sure to hop on mumble soon!

Welcome