Introduction: Wolfgane91

Hello all!

I am just starting the game (still downloading as I type this). I was sent an email/invite to ADI and I like what I’ve seen/read thus far. Great organizational Structure and roles. I also am excited to get into a sick game such as Star Citizen and the vastness of all it holds.

So a little about me. My gamer buddies call me Wolf. My good friends call me Max or Z.
I’m from South Carolina, USA. I’ve been gaming a good chunk of my 32 years of life, since the late 90’s, and PC gaming probably since the 2000’s. I am very fond of FPS games and Military/Stealth games, Big Halo Nerd and fan, as well as MilSim. After college I worked in the Music Industry, Personal Security and transitioned into the Military doing IT work as well as some other fun stuff (active USMC and now USAF Guard). I also am in Law Enforcement. I hope to be a valuable asset to this Organization and game and grow with everyone.

With that being said, I still have no idea how this game really works quite yet and hope to learn the ropes from those who have been at it for a while (once it downloads and I can get into the game).

The ships I have are a Hornet Fc7 and a Aegis Vanguard Hoplite Dropship. (These felt like the closest to Halo for me like the Pelican, etc. haha) And I would love to be part of CSS with the Ground FPS contracts, whether Infiltrator or Security ideally.

If you would like to know anything else, I’d be happy to oblige (within reason, of course).

1 Like

Howdy Howdy @Wolfgane91 welcome to the ADI and welcome to the family o7

1 Like

HOOOWWWEELLL…
Welcome Wolf!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the ADI fam. What a really wonderfully written introduction. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey @Wolfgane91 , great to have you here and welcome to ADI. I think you will find the game great and even better with more people playing with you. We hold many training and other mass org events and they can be pretty immersive. Great to see your previous experience and I think you will fit right in with the rest of us. Looking forward to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Hello Wolf, Max, or Z! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries (ADI) and to Star Citizen! It’s great to have you join us. ADI is indeed a well-organized organization with various roles and a strong community. I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time here.

Given your background and interests, it sounds like you’ll fit right in! FPS, military, and stealth games have elements that will come in handy in Star Citizen. As for learning the ropes, there are many experienced players in ADI who will be more than happy to help you get acquainted with the game. Star Citizen has a steep learning curve, but with guidance, you’ll quickly get the hang of it.

Your choice of ships, the Hornet F7C and the Aegis Vanguard Hoplite are excellent picks. The Hornet is a capable fighter, while the Hoplite is a dedicated dropship, perfect for ground operations. The CSS (Contract Support Services) division is a great fit for you, as they specialize in ground FPS contracts and security. You’ll have exciting opportunities to engage in ground combat and fulfill various missions.

If you have any specific questions about the game or the organization, feel free to ask. ADI has a friendly and helpful community, and I’m sure you’ll find the support you need. Enjoy your journey in Star Citizen and have a fantastic time with ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to the team, Wolfgane! Lookin’ forward to flying with you around the verse.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Wolfgane91 !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

1 Like

Howdy, welcome to ADI. We look forward to seeing you in mumble and in game. If you have any questions, ask a member or reach out to a lead. Have fun!

1 Like