Introduction: Vulkoras

Hello everyone,

my name is Ken and I’m 30 years old. Currently in the Air Force as an aircraft mechanic so it is interesting seeing Cloud Imperium designs on these ships and how they relate to actual fighter jets. I’m interested in a little bit of everything such as cargo trading, exploration, and combat assistance.

I am looking forward to the future of what this organization will bring into Star Citizen.

Hi there @Vulkoras, welcome to the org.

There is a channel on youtube where this architect professional analyses how ships Star Citizen ships are built, you should check it out.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG @Vulkoras, and thank you for YOUR service. I think that during the ALPHA is a great time to find what interests you the most.

Yes, that is what I was looking for, Thanks mate

Welcome aboard @Vulkoras!! Great to be able to meet you during your onboarding and I’ll see you in the verse!

Welcome Vulkoras, good to have you with us. I also fing the design of the ships in SC to be interesting, both aesthetically and practically. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Ps.
By pure chance my father’s name happens to also be Ken.

Yeah, I have actually watched a few videos. He wasnt a fan of the andromeda’s limited canopy view from a designers perspective. I liked it but see where his profession is coming from.

Hi Vulkoras,

Welcome to ADI! We’re glad to have you here with us. It is interesting how much thought is put into the ship’s designs.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Mumble is the place man lots of great people hang out in there and if your new to the game theres a lot to learn and tons of fun to be had. What ships are you excited about?

Welcome aboard! Good to have you here on our team :slight_smile:
Thank you for your service to our country! (I’m assuming you mean USAF) I’m an analyst working in the area of DOD financial management oversight, and I’m so grateful for the excellence of our United States military. I hear it takes quite a lot to keep jets in working order.

Thanks for your service! Welcome to ADI! What ships intrigue you the most?

Welcome to ADI Vulkoras, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. You’ll find many serving and retired members in ADI. You missed Mining, in particular Mining & Salvage. I look forward to running ops with you.

Greetalings Vulkoras! Thats a good trio of interests with alot of overlap so you’ll be set for plenty of things to explore and learn as you go so feel free to ask for help if you need or for backup if you want it.

Welcome, Vulkoras, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to the org,
SC certain allows you to get a taste for everything at this early stage.
we post our certs and ops of the forum so keep an eye out.

Welcome @Vulkoras!

I’ve always loved the designs of the different manufacturers and how different each of their ideas are, which of the manufacturer aesthetics do you like the most?

I would say Lockheed Martin…the SR71 is one of the best designs.