Introduction: Vcaelum

Hey guys, been watching SC development for a few years now. Had to step away for a few years due to some family and career matters but things have settled down some and I look forward to sinking some time into the verse. I am in love with the idea and the potential this game has and i truly hope they get it right. Unfortunately I do still work alot so my schedule isnt always the best, but c’est la vie =) I have already talked with a few members and so far everyone seems pretty cool, look foward to hanging out with you guys.

Im kind of a mixed bag when it comes to games, play alot of different genre =)

Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Vcaelum! What kinds of activities are you interested in?

Hi Vcaelum,
Welcome to ADI, glad you are here. SC is a fantastic game, I have loved it from the getgo. Hope we can fly together and do some missions in the future. See you in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome Vcaelum looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the game!

i kinda wanna see it all, but exploration/combat is really drawing me

Exploration is very popular you will find lots of friends to do that with

thank you so much! right back atcha!

Welcome to ADI! Its great to have you here. I hope to be able to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Vcaelum! RL First :slight_smile: See you around the verse.

Welcome Vcaelum

Welcome aboard Vcaelum! Schedule juggling can be difficult. Hopefully you’ll have some time to begin exploring everything to do in the verse and get in some group action, which is a whole different experience than solo play. See you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! I play a lot of different games as well. I totally understand the time constraints issue. Some days I work 16 hours, so it’s really up to work on how much I can play. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Vcaelum. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI! I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I can definitely relate to family and career getting in the way. Anyways it’s nice to have you aboard. Let me know whenever you’re available to do missions together and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse

Welcome Vcaelum! Real life comes first, so no worries that you took the time to take care of it. Now that you are here, that is still rule number 1 :slight_smile: There is lots to find out there, so exploration is a great way to go about it, and can lead to some entertaining fights. See you in the verse!

Welcome aboard

Hey Vcaaelum welcome back to adi

Welcome aboard, hope to fly with you soon. Check out multi crew opportunities, everything is better with friends :slight_smile: