Introduction: Vanselle

Hi I’m Justin, from the UK. My handle is Vanselle and I’m an IT Solutions Architect.

I’ve been playing Star Citizen for a little over 18 months, really enjoying bounty hunting and FPS at the moment, but setup for Salvage, Trading, Data Running and Fleet Combat & Support.

Look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey Justin, welcome to ADI! What is your current dream ship in Star Citizen?
See you in the verse o7

1 Like

Welcome, @Vanselle ! Hope to see you on some trainings and ops.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We have people running pretty much every gameloop there is in SC so you’ll have no trouble finding a team to fly (or shoot) with. Nice to have more people join from EU too. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hey welcome to the org! Glad to see you here and I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you aboard! Nice to have someone else IT in here, and can’t wait for the new bounty hunting mechanics incoming, hopefully this coming year! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome! Salvage tends to make people money but a good mining op can too! Seeya round the verse!

1 Like

Hi, the Nautilus, big fan of defensive gameplay.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome, hope to see you in the verse soon!

Welcome!!! ive been working on bounties here lately as well trying to get to max rep before the next update see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Vanselle! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Hey Justin! Welcomee to the verse and glad to have ya

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Happy you managed to get onboarded, I saw you sitting in the lobby quite a while.

1 Like

Hi Mandenln, i’ve been onboarded now thank you.

Just a note to improve the website instructions, when you are in the lobby on mumble you do not have permissions to send a message to members in other channels (step 7 point 3.) I was happy to sit tight and get on with other things.

Vanselle, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Hope to see you around soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @vanselle!! See you in the verse!!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Vanselle. Glad to see you join ADI. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Vanselle

I’m looking forward to the data-running loops that SC is going to be producing. Should be a really fun thing for a group to learn. Let me know if you need a bounty hunting wingman!

1 Like

Howdy and welcome to ADI, looking forward to seeing you in mumble and the verse.

1 Like