Introduction: Valnik

Hello!

A pleasure to meet you all. Please call me Valnik or Val as you see fit, I am recently thirty years old and have been playing games in general for quite some time. Once I saw the videoes for Star Citizen on youtube I really wanted to give this game a try and learn about the community, even more, I had to upgrade my RAM first to even be able to play even moderately properly so there are some plans in the work for some more upgrades and replacements to have a smoother gaming experience. I’ve played all sorts of games throughout my life and though my overall gaming has slowed down in the last few years, I still hold strongly hold onto those that I greatly enjoy and have time for.

As for a bit more about me, I enjoy painting miniatures and building terrain for tabletop wargames (even if I don’t have as much time to play them anymore) as well as a healthy love for writing and creating adventures for games like D&D, Kult, ect, ect.

I have half a decade’s worth of airline experience where I worked with Delta Planes as part of their ground crew and then about a year’s worth inside of the Cargo facility. Now, however, I supervise/manage a small Navy Exchange and come home to my family in the afternoons.

It’s a pleasure to meet you all and hopefully get a chance to fly together soon.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Valnik !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

1 Like

Hello Valnik! A pleasure to meet you too. It’s great to hear that you’re eager to try out Star Citizen and become part of its community. Upgrading your RAM for a smoother gaming experience shows your dedication. As a seasoned gamer, I’m sure you’ll adapt quickly to the game mechanics and enjoy exploring its vast universe.

Your hobbies of painting miniatures, building terrain for tabletop wargames, and creating adventures for games like D&D and Kult sound incredibly creative and engaging. It’s wonderful to have diverse interests that complement your gaming passion.

Having worked in the airline industry, specifically with Delta Planes, and now managing a small Navy Exchange, you bring valuable experience to the table. Your supervisory skills and understanding of operations will surely come in handy in Star Citizen.

The ADI community will be delighted to have you, and flying together with fellow members will be an exciting experience. If you have any questions or need any assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Enjoy your time with ADI and have a fantastic journey in Star Citizen!

1 Like