Introduction: USA_Nightwalker

@USA_Nightwalker, welcome to the ADI team. With a soon to be wife as you are fortunate to have found and who appreciates you love of games I dare say you need to get her aboard with us. She a definite keeper of the highest order.

Big props as well with going for the NR test for paramed. It can be daunting but its doable with solid effort so you’ll nail it no problem.

You’ve got a great cross cut of game/real life experience that should tie in well with Star Citizen. So I don’t think you’ll have a single problem finding your place in the game and the team. I’ve been eager to see the working result for the Apollo Triage & Medivac so you’re in good company with a good number of folks here.

Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse

1 Like

Thank you @GrinninFossil

Seeing as i work night shift, she doesn’t really mind me being up all night haha! She just gets on to me if I am playing during the day when I should be sleeping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much @Ochi

I certainly hope I can be of good service to the organization. I hope to see you soon as well!

1 Like

Im gonna consolidate because I didn’t realize all the replies I had! You guys are awesome, I already love the community!

@TR0PHY Being a pilot both in sim and real life has always been a dream! It’s always been a definitive passion.

@freercurse I hope to be able to fulfill as many roles as possible to help in any situation especially those around flight and EMS! Ill let you know about any questions, and thank you very much for being the first one on Mumble to welcome me into ADI!

@CowwoC I truly hope it will be mutually beneficial, though I’m quite sure there are many more qualified than my self. It was good flying with you earlier in the verse!

@Natec22 I truly look forward to it, if you see me online in mumble, ill be happy to pilot with you!

@Abbadon2112 Thank you, I can see already I will with ADI

@GraniteHand She is definitely a keeper, and loves to help me pursue my interests ranging from photography, gaming, and the motorcycle she rides on the back of with me. She’s always had my back for the last 4 years we’ve been together that’s for sure. I wish she would be more into Star Citizen to play with me, however, she prefers to stick to Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Heart’s primarily in her video gaming free time.

I’m hoping for the best with the NR, I don’t want to get cocky with it (and am for sure nervous about the test), but with enough studying and luck, I think I can pass. After being an EMT for the past 3 years, I’m truly lucky to have worked at an emergency service and gotten the necessary street level experience to help in the course.

Star Citizen has truly become a major passion in my life, even if its only in Alpha, and buggy most days, its still one of the best experiences I believe I’ve had on the PC platform. Im hoping that my flight sim experience will transfer the best into the atmospheric dogfighting area, seeing as space combat has been a touch tricky for me, though I have been enjoying the challenge. I am hoping that when I get my dual-stick set up in place, that it will help the space combat significantly rather than trying to figure it out on a thrustmaster (from the play station days) or the keyboard (which feels unnatural for flight mechanics to me).

I truly thank all of you that replied with all the welcoming messages, and truly you all have proved my initial indications correct that this was a worthwhile organization to join. I greatly look forward to all the wonderful adventures we will go on together, and am excited to call you all my friends and family.

Sincerely,

Paul
USA_Nightwalker

3 Likes

Glad to have you at ADI Nightwalker!
Looking forward to talking to you soon!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi @USA_Nightwalker and wecome to ADI
Looks like we know now who will be flying Catlas Red lol, nice see you around.

1 Like

Nice intro, Paul :smiley: Welcome to the org. First though, let me congratulate you on your RL achievements and happiness. All the best in the world for both you and Winter in what may come in the future. Nice CV of game experiences too! I am quite new to ADI too, but this looks indeed like a great place to be.

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to ADI Nightwalker. Ricky sure can pick the best candidates. I’m glad you’ve joined the team. I look forward to seeing your contribution to the ADI experience.