Introduction Udos

Hey there friendly people!

My name is Udo, I’m 23, an avid Flight Simmer, IRL GA Pilot, and have been in Star Citizen for a scant few days now. I don’t really know what else to post in here so I’ll just say that I’m looking forward to being part of the group and having fun in the verse with you all.

2 Likes

welcome was a pleasure to onboard you

Welcome, I think you’ll enjoy the game and the organization. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Udo. You’ve joined the right org. There’s so much to do here to build up your skills and so many experienced players all too willing to help you, either with your game or out of a jam. Then there’s the Discord chat, our Forums, our Certs and our mass ops, which is my favorite thing in ADI. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Udo. We are a friendly bunch and I don’t doubt that you will pick things up in notime.

Good to have you with us.

Hi Udos, Welcome to ADI. If you have any questions about the game just post them in discord or ask in mumble, we have plenty of experienced players who can help. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Hi Udos! Welcome aboard. I too am a GA pilot irl and can’t use my rudder pedals to fly ships in the verse 'cause it messes with me. Hope your time in the org is fun and fruitful. o7

Howdy and welcome!
Good to have you with us.
Star citizen has a bit of a learning curve but it’s awesome.
If you need anything let us know.
See you in the verse!

Welcome Udos! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to have fun and enjoy the Verse. What ships are you currently flying and area of gameplay that interests you the most? Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard Udos! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI Udos. I can;t say I am familiar with the term GA Pilot, but hey, it say pilot which means you are probably better than the game than me already. LOL. Have fun, and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Udos! Glad to have another pilot with us! See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Udos! What have ya been doing in universe?

Welcome aboard to ADI Udo! Glad to have another pilot aboard to teach us non-pilots how to fly. What ship(s) do you have and plan to get? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome, I look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI Udos hope to fly with you soon and see you in the verse!

Hazard

Greetings and welcome Udos, glad to have you aboard here at ADI! I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse.

Welcome to the game and the org, Udos. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Welcome Udos to ADI, see you in the verse man

Udos, welcome to ADI. Look forward to flying with you soon.