Introduction - Tyd

Hello everyone,

Fairly new to SC coming over from ED. US East. Opted for the Cutlass Black and have been flying around doing BH, wanting to mine and hang out.
Thanks!
Tyd

1 Like

Hey there, Tyd, and welcome to both SC and ADI. Can’t go wrong with the Cutty B. If you get yourself a ROC, you can put that in the back of the Cutty for mining ops. Just be cautious around any of the outposts. Some folks just can’t help themselves, and feel the need to target defenseless miners. Got to get my rig fixed, but hope to see you in the 'verse.

Heya Tyd! Welcome! The cutty is an awesome all rounder, you’ll have a blast. I’m relatively new here, but thus far everyone has been incredible, so I am convinced you’re in good hands here. Welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI Tyd and thanks again for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I was a pleasure onboarding you. I think you’ll really like Mining & Salvage. It’s a very active division with regularly scheduled exercises to teach players the mining game. Also check out the Basic Mining Self-Certification and put a notch on your belt. See you in game. M

Hi Tyd, welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Tyd, Cutlass is a good starter, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

Hi Tyd and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI, fun chatting with ya!

Hey Tyd, welcome to ADI! Cutty Black is a great starter ship, hoping to see ya in the Verse soon!

Definitely agree with Pohlie, the Cutty Black + ROC combo is a great way to get a toe in mining. Just be careful if you see an Avenger Warlock or Vanguard Sentinel skulking about - pirates in the game have discovered that if they EMP your ROC and shoot you through its windows (or lack thereof), they can rob the ROC’s storage box in the back to take whatever you’ve mined. All the moons/planets are big and wide open, though - if you’re a good bit away from a mining base or other landmark they usually have trouble finding you.

Welcome to ADI Tyd! I think I played with you on Mumble the other day. Hope to see you again soon! :slight_smile: