Introduction-Tych07

Hello all, i have only been in a organisation once before, i am looking for a new one and found Atlas! I would love to take part in this organisation as i am looking for adventures!

Welcome Tych07! ADI is a great community, you’ve landed in a good place!

Hey Hey Tych07! Welcome into ADI!!! As Dagaverran said ADI is indeed a great community and we are full of a player base with a wide selection of player specialties lets hop on sometime and have some fun in the Verse!

Hi Tych, and welcome to ADI!
Don’t know what Org were you in before, but you’ll definitely like to stay here with us all :slight_smile:
See you in the 'verse o7

Welcome to ADI Tach07! You’ve made a wise choice coming to ADI. Here you’ll find all the challenges, rewards, and adventure that SC has to offer along with friendship and camaraderie! Fly safely and I look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Tych07 | Welcome to ADI

You’ve come to the right place for adventure and bug-based shenanigans.

Get into those MBTs, BVBs and CPTs listed in the calendar.

See you on the field! -LV

Great chatting with you today Tych07! Welcome aboard ADI my friend!

Glad to have you joining up. See you out in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Tych07. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Heya Tych07. Welcome to ADI mate. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever need help. See you in the verse! o7

Welcome! Youve def made a good choice!

Welcome aboard Tych07!

Hello and Welcome to ADI Tych!

If you have any questions or need support feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Hello Tych07,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help if ever find yourself in need. See you in the verse! o7

Happy to have you with us Tych07! The beauty of ADI is the variety of well organized adventures we have :slight_smile: