Introduction: TVC

Hi!
I’m TVC, a photographer from Canberra, Australia.

I backed the project back in 2012 but have only really picked it up this year.

Having a ball in the 'verse, have too many ships and too many 30ks. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to teaming up with some fellow SC togs and taking some mind blowing screenshots.

My SC screenshot gallery is here if you want to have a look. TVC Screenies

Cheers!

Some of your screen shots are amazing!
Welcome. I believe the org has a media division. They had a photo shoot last weekend.

1 Like

Thank you!

I have heard about the media division. I’ll be sure to suss that out.

Cheers

1 Like

Always happy to have more people here in general but especially across the globe. WELCOME

1 Like

Cheers Wulf. :slight_smile:

Hey TVC! Welcome to ADI! Your screenshots and other photos look great! Glad you decided to join ADI Hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Man those are some amazing screenshots, I hope you could teach me your methods. It’s great to have someone with your talents here. I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Thanks. SC and circus are always good to shoot. :slight_smile:

Cheers. There are a lot of good SC togs out there. F4 is your friend. :slight_smile:
I hope to start to understand reshade at some point to get more control of the focal plane and whatever else it enables you to do.

Hello TVC. Welcome to ADI. I love photography too and you’ll love to do the photo shoots we have here. You will be amazed at how much the game has changed since you picked the package. Let’s definitely team up to do missions together. See you in the verse buddy

1 Like

Welcome to ADI TVC! Absolutely love your work, both in and out of SC. Well done! Keep an eye out for photoshoots run by TheSpaceCoder, he is ADI’s media master. I need to start a catalogue of my favourite shots :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard TVC. Look forward to flying with you soon and checking out your photoshoots.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI TVC. I love the dance pictures as well as the screenshots-very beautiful! See you out there!!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI TVC! We have a few members who really enjoy game videography and photography. They schedule photo shoots from time to time where we all dress up in our finest uniforms and show off our shiny shiny ships. Check the calendar for the next event I am sure you can get some good shots.

Your pictures are awesome! I really like 0294 with the white on white theme.

1 Like

Welcome TVC and what some of the others said great shots! 'nuff said

1 Like

Thanks all, looking forward to catching you all in the 'verse.
Is it the general rule that your username is the same as your SC name?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi There,
Love those photos, amazing shots of the game. Welcome, Glad you are here.

1 Like

If you need a muse, I am your guy!

Welcome to ADI - nice screenshots!

1 Like

Those screenshots look great. Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI TVC! Checked out your flickr gallery, love it! Enjoy capturing a fun moment myself, mostly surfers when in Kauai. My flickr gallery

1 Like