Introduction Tume0015

Hi im Tume0015, just thought that i would finally complete my onboarding process since i’ve been asked multiple times. So yeah bought my alpha access in 2014 to Star Citizen and i think joined ADI somewhere between 2015 or 2016. Never had time or bothered to completely look into ADI. My english isn’t that great (but im getting better at it) i come from finland and I am looking forward to play with you guys.

Welcome to ADI tume0015 :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us and very good to see you finish your onboarding. Now you can join in on all the fun going on.

See you in the Verse!

Nice to have you onboard!
I think you will enjoy it here, there is something for most.
Hope to fly with you in the verse sometime.

Welcome Tume0015! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships are you flying and area of gameplay that interests you? Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hi Tume0015, Welcome to ADI. Hope to play with you soon.

Happy to have onboarded you tume, your english is fine. Great to have you with us as our newest survey pilot helping us explore the verse for the org.

Great to have you. Glad you pulled the trigger on ADI and will be looking forward to flying with you.

Good to meet you, Tume! I hope to play SC with you soon…

Welcome to ADi Tume. Glad you decided to join us!

Welcome to ADI, glad you decided to finish onboarding. This game gets so much better when played with an active, dedicated group. Hope you enjoy it even more now as we all get ready for 3.5 to drop. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome to the org, looking forward to flying with you mate.

Well I suppose this counts as a belated welcome to ADI, tume! Glad you made it onboard. There’s a pretty good contingent from Europe that play regularly, and several of us play at odd times anyway so I hope I run into you on mumble.

Welcome Tume! Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

Hello there Tume0015, great to have you back in the loop here at ADI! I’m looking forward to seeing you soon flying with us here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Tume0015. I’ve worked and played with many Fins over the years, you’re more than welcome here in my books. Don’t sweat the accent though, there are many players in the org with accents and we all get along just fine; Texans, New Yorkers, French, Germans, Fins, Norwegians, Russians, Scots and of course English to name just a few. Any ways don’t let it stop you from joining in as one of the family. Join us in Mumble, chat on Discord, engage us in these forums and most of all, join us in game. I look forward to running ops with you

Welcome Aboard to ADI Tume! Like Mesachie stated, don’t worry about accents. A lot of us have been around accents for years whether for Star Citizen or real life. And just think, you get to practice your English … lol. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them here, Discord, or Mumble. What ship(s) do you have and what career interests you? See you soon in the Verse!

Tume, Welcome to ADI!
That’s a big challenge you impose on yourself. Not the learning English, but to understand English with different accents through voice chat. What I learned in this Org: Tell the people not just that you did not understand them, but if they could repeat it in a simpler way. There is nothing bad about being a non-native English speaker. That’s what Commlink codes and Brevity words are for.
We are probably in the same timezone, I look forward to seeing you in the Verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI! Seems you have been around for awhile and it is good that you have decided to make ADI you home. We have a lot to offer you and the more you play, the more language skills you will deveolpe! See you in the Verse!

Welcome tume to ADI, see you in the verse

Hey your English is great so far and good luck learning more as i’m told it can be abit difficult at first. Welcome aboard Tume :slight_smile: