Introduction - Tuckles

Hi all, I am Josh, aka Tuckles. I’m 27 and from England. I was always into star citizen with my first ship being a Gladius, later upgrading to a Cutlass Black, however my PC at the time wasn’t great so I struggled to play. However I now have a rig with an RTX 4090 and am loving the game more than ever. I have very recently bought a Reclaimer along side my Cutlass Black and would love to have others crew my ship so we can all relish in the profits.

Great chatting with you Tuckles! Welcome aboard ADI! CYA round the Verse soon! o7

Welcome to ADI Tuckles!!

Hello and Welcome to ADI Josh!

Great to hear you are active and loving the game even more now!

There are a good amount of ADI members with Reclaimers ( myself included ) who enjoy the salvage scene - big money! Keep an eye out for persistent daily, weekly and special events in Discord!

If you need support or have any questions feel free to reach out!

See you in the Verse!

Hi Josh and welcome to ADI!
and welcome also into the salvaging grinders clan :smiley:
see you in space o7

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to working with you in the Verse. I know we have some box stackers that would be more than willing to work with you on heavy salvage. Best Regards, fly safe, will see you in the Verse! o7

Tuckles | Welcome to ADI!

Reclaimer and Cutty B are fantastic ships! Nice choice.

CIM holds a Salvage Event (see in the ADI Calendar) that you can get into.

Cheers on the system upgrade! - LV

Welcome in to ADI, Tuckles - Reclaimer’s a great way to crank that money machine but it sure spoils the heck out of you at the ship dealer!

Welcome aboard @Tuckles

Guess you came to the right place, tons of members are all about raking in the profits, from ERT, Mining and Reclaiming which is probably the most lucrative at the moment.

See ya in the verse

Welcome to ADI Tuckles. we are glad to have you here and I look forward to seeing you in the game.

Hi josh. Welcome to ADi. Cutty and Rec are great man. Fly true o7

Thank you for the warm welcome, also forgot to add I also own the Zeus MKII MR when that finally releases :smile:

Hello Tuckles,
Welcome to ADI, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever find yourself in need. See you in the verse! o7

Hi Tuckles! Welcome to the org!