Introduction-Travinski

Hello everyone, I am Travinski, a casual gamer that is relaxed and relatively chill. I enjoy talking about unorthodox ideas and getting to know people, And other than that there isn’t much to say.

Welcome to ADI Travinski! If you have any questions about ADI or Star Citizen feel free to ask, we’ll be happy to answer them! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Welcome Travinski, pleasure to have you join ADI, Look forward to having you out there guarding our backs. See you out there in the verse

Welcome! Thank you for considering ADI as your organization, you will not find a more relaxed group of people to play with than right here!

Hello Travinski and welcome! You’ve joined at a good time…lots of new features in the game and more to come. I think you’ll find ADI to be a good place for the casual gamer…rule #1 is always in effect. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Hi Travinski, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us and hope to see you in the verse.

Hey Travinski welcome aboard! Quite interested in some unorthodox conversation while floating through the verse!

Hello and welcome to ADI Tavinski, hope to see you flying around in the verse :slight_smile:

Welcome Travinski! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Travinsk, see you in the verse =).

Welcome Tavinski. Look forward to gaming with you. Any questions do ask and we will get them answered for you.

Welcome aboard Tavinski. See you in the verse!

Evening Travinski and welcome aboard!

Hello Travinsky, welcome on the flight deck and have plenty of fun.

Welcome to ADI Travinski, you’ll see that we’re all about having fun together, learning the ins-&-outs of this game and helping each other whenever possible. If you want to go do anything in particular in the game don’t hesitate to ask for a hand, we’ll gladly join up and do it together. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Travinski. I look forward to playing with you. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome Travinski to the ADI Web Portal. If you need assistance with onboarding, leave a message here or review the Join tab instructions here on the website. Look forward to having you join our ranks.

Welcome Travinski, see you in the verse