Introduction - TR1GG3RSW1TCH

Hello ADI members. My name is Josh. I am 33 and live in Panama City, Florida, USA. I am new to Star Citizen and games like it, however I am excited to jump in. I have purchased the Anvil C8X Pisces Expedition as my daily driver ship and love it. I am waiting for the next Invictus event May 22 to purchase a few more ships that would better promote Cooperative endeavors with other ADI members. I hope to get things ironed out over the next few weeks to begin streaming on Twitch and posting videos to YouTube. Any insightful tips and tricks would be appreciated. See you in the stars citizens!

3 Likes

The slipper slope of ship purchasing :slight_smile: Welcome to ADI. Hopefully we’ll see you in Mumble soon.

Welcome to ADI!
I am looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome! The Pisces is such a great little ship useful for a lot of situations.

Glad to have you aboard!

I have to echo FatHeadedZebra. It’s a slippery slope but its a fun one too. That C8X will fit in the hanger of my Carrak. Hopefully we can go on a adventure soon.

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you aboard.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! It sounds like you’ve setup yourself nicely. Just remember the phrase “It’s a feature”, and you’ll do fine. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

I’d like that. Im hoping to purchase a C8X with LTI soon to replace my current C8X. Also plan on grabbing a 85X with LTI and keep them as starting ships. After that a fighter like Aries ION w/10yr, a Terrapin w/6mo, and a Mercury - Star Runner w/10yr are all ships I hope to own before giving my wallet a break. I figure the Terrapin might be fun later in development and I love to style and cockpit layout. The star runner is the ship I hope to do most of my co-op play with, although I’m more than happy to fill a spot with the C8X. I’m thinking I’ll need a fighter for bounties and such… I’m leaning toward the Aries ION because it fits well with the theming of the other ships, but I’m not as sold on it. I really need to find someone who will loan me a few ships to try and fly to get a feel for them before I make a final decision to buy all of the previously mentioned.

This is the configuration I’m hoping to use. #DPSCalculator