Introduction: TopGun126

Hello, my name is Brenden Bryson and I am 21, I am from Georgia but I currently reside in Germany for my job. I started Star Citizen less than 1 week ago and I really enjoy it and I hope I can enjoy it further under this org. Thank you and have a wonderful day

1 Like

Welcome to ADI

Welcome aboard, @TopGun126 !

Just some day 1 advice:
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Hello Cy4r, I have been in mumble for a while now for onboarding and no one has greeted me and I’m unable to send direct messages like the instructions say

Thanks for the persistent effort.
Looks like they got ya.

We do keep eyes on Mumble to assure we put in a more rigorous effort when we realize we’ve missed you, rest assured.
Even so - thanks again and WELCOME!

thank you for the reply, they helped me

Welcome to ADI TopGun! Hopefully you are able to make most of our MCD’s and keep active on Mumble for other fun times.

Hello Brenden, welcome to Star Citizen and to Atlas Defense Industries! We’re glad to have you join our organization and we look forward to flying with you in the 'verse.

Starting a new game can be challenging, but we’re here to help you navigate the game’s systems and provide you with support and guidance as needed. As a member of ADI, you’ll have access to a community of dedicated players who are committed to working together effectively as a team to achieve our goals in the 'verse.

If you have any questions or need any assistance getting started, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to help and support our members in any way we can.

As for your timezone, we’re familiar with the time difference between Germany and the United States, and we’ll do our best to accommodate for that in our communications and operations.

Again, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, and we hope you have a great time exploring the 'verse with us!

Welcome to ADI!

hey, i need some help. i had to create a new mumble certificate and i dont remember what to do after, can you please assist if able

@TopGun126 i’m tied up at a neighborhood function, but reach out on Discord and staff will help pretty soon.