Introduction TheOGRager11

Hey im TheOGRager11, or John if u want to call me by a real name. Born in Florida, tame alligators for a living. Was looking for an Org to play with relatively consistantly because my friends all up and joined the military so they cant be on anymore. i mainly fly fighters but i have dabbled into cargo, mining, and other gameplays. Hope to meet yall soon.

Welcome!e Rager,

What fighter do you prefer in game? I’m really feeling the arrow ATM. So maneuverable!

Hi it good to meet you sure we’ll have some fun together

I use the Vanguard Sentinel Heavy Fighter

Alligator taming Vanguard pilot. I like you already. Welcome aboard!

Hi Rager, Welcome to ADI. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you soon in the verse!

Ranger,out.

Welcome to ADI, Rager! I have to say, first you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention… How the heck did you get started taming alligators? And what do you do with them?

Hello Ranger, Welcome in the team then :slight_smile: I guess, I am too lame to be a good pilot, so I favor to hang around in transporters or do foto safaris on Arccorp or Hurston. But don´t worry, our org needs good pilot with the necessary punch to protect lame ducks like me : - p

Welcome Rager! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome John, hope you can use those skills to tame some pirates. The Vanguard Sentinel is an impressive ship and a welcome sight when on our side! Hope to see you in game soon.

tame How epic and Awesome! Welcome to ADI!!

Welcome to ADI Rager. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome, OG, glad to have you aboard! I myself run cargo quite often and do mining, so if you’re in the game and see me on, let me know if you’d like to try out any ships, ive got a Cat, Prospector, Freelancer and a few others. If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Theograger. I look forward to seeing you in-game.