Introduction: TheMasonicGamer

New to Star Citizen. Have had the game about a week and have found it to be a great game. Looking forward to playing as the game expands.

Welcome! You joined a great org to learn the ropes. Everyone is super helpful so if you have a question just hit any of us up!

Hi @TheMasonicGamer,

Welcome to ADI,

You definitely made the right call joining up with us. We have a good mix of new and veteran players and I know that you will fit right in since we are an easy going bunch. We also love sharing knowledge so if you have any questions just hop on mumble, play with us and fire away with any questions you might have.

What do you enjoy doing ingame so far?

Hi Masonic, welcome to ADI!
It’s a great game and good time to get into it because of the new flight model. See you soon.

Hi TheMasonicGamer
Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to meeting you.
Hop on mumble always someone to fly & chat with there.

Hey TheMasonicGamer,

Welcome to the org!

When she behaves, Star Citizen is awesome isn’t it? Hope to see you in the verse soon :slight_smile:

Hello and warm welcome to to ADI @TheMasonicGamer!
I’m glad that you are a new player this means that you have a lot to experience in the game.
Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have or if you are curious about any particular ships.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside!
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI! Glad you are enjoying it so far, and that you want to see more of it :slight_smile: If you haven’t had a chance yet, make sure to check out the org ops, and sign up for any that you are available for. It’s a great way to learn how things work, and to get to know all of us. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI,
This is an amazingly large and getting large all the game time.

Have fun!

Welcome to ADI, TheMasonicGamer, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI TheMasonicGamer. I’m glad you joined the team. Just to level with you, I felt compelled to check your welcome messages for any of the usual masonic references you see when a candidate enters an org slipshod. I could find only one.