Introduction - TheInvincibleSoldier

Hey there my name is invincible soldier I come from a long background of gaming. I have over 8000+ HRS in ARMA 3 gameplay, hafl of which comes from the 77th JSOC. [Mil-Sim] I am a team player, and am skilled in my craft. I have been a backer of SC 3 years now and am well versed in the game. I have been searching for an organization that would fulfill my needs for its strong organization that I can trust , and to develop a brotherhood with the camaraderie you would come to expect from an organization such as ATLAS. I have joined via the reccomendation of Hyndrosa and am Glad he pointed me in your direction.
What I can offer atlas are my skills in in game cinematography as well as content creation involving graphics, motion graphics, video editing and the like. I look forward to being a part of this awesome team.
-The InvincibleSoldier [o7]

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @ASTRAL-ARCHON, glad to do your Onboarding!

@ASTRAL-ARCHON welcome to ADI! You’ll find brotherhood and camaraderie in here! Everyone is helpful and friendly! what time zone you in? Myself, Im East Coast.

1 Like

Welcome Invincible! I had the pleasure of meeting you in mumble when you first came in. A longtime backer like you probably have some neat ships. Looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Coming from ARMA myself I love the game and if you’re completely new there won’t be much of a learning curve.

1 Like

Hi @ASTRAL-ARCHON, welcome to ADI. Seems to be a lot of Arms players here. It’s something I tried only recently before playing this. See you in mumble.

Welcome to ADI TheInvincibleSoldier. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in ADI mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI, great to have ARMA folks!

Welcome to ADI @ASTRAL-ARCHON!

Glad to have you, and your in game experience with us.

I am pretty confident you will find what you are looking for in ADI, especially since we have many ARMA players in the org.

See you in the verse!

Welcome Invincible, you’re going to feel right at home here. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse
Herk

1 Like

Hey There @ASTRAL-ARCHON
Welcome to Atlas Defence Industries if you need anything feel free to pm me in or in Discord or come find me on mumble and ill try and help!
Otherwise Enjoy yourself!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! That is an impressive background for gaming. You will definitely find a brotherhood here. I look forward to seeing some of your video’s :slight_smile: See you in the verse!