Introduction: THAT1GUYx

I’m new to the game but have a good idea on how stuff works. I play a lot of games on steam.(Steam Community :: THAT1GUY if you want to add me) I am currently in college getting my 2nd degree so that keeps me somewhat busy.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I’m done with school (hopefully), best of luck in your classes, hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI! I recently finished my second time through college, myself! Good luck with that! This is a great community, we’re glad to have you here!

Welcome aboard THAT1GUYx!
Very nice on your second degree, thats two more than i have, lol.
This is a great place to be with great people.
If you need anything let me or another TL (team lead) know.
See you around the verse!

Glad to have you on board. I am a student myself so i know the hours. o7 work hard, study hard, play hard.

Welcome to ADI ThatGuy. I’m glad you chose to join the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome That1guy, good to have you with us. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome aboard and good luck with your studies!

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy yourself with us.
Hope to see you around.

Welcome, we have a rule that real life comes first, your studies take priority. Plenty people in the org will be more that happy to show you anything from the game you may not have a grasp on yet.
See you around.

Welcome to ADI That1guy
There are always a good group of people playing SC, its always a good time here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hi there, That1guy. Welcome aboard! Second time through’s always easier, right? Hope it goes quick and smooth for you.

Welcome THAT1GUYx, I am also in school right now, and this is one of the few games i play that I enjoy. I am sure you will have fun in here, also real life comes first, which is great since I can keep up with my studies and still be able to contribute to ADI. Hope to see you ingame!

Welcome,
Good luck with your second 2nd degree!
See you around in the verse!

Welcome @Aure-lius ,

Good luck with the schooling!

Welcome to ADI. Schooling can be super busy but when you have the time you should jump in to mumble and fly a little lots of great people around.

Welcome to ADI guy. It was great playing with you the other day. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the ADI team @Aure-lius. Props on working up a second degree and causing a whole new level of self abuse that few endeavor to undertake. :rofl:

Feel free to hit anyone up on Discord or Mumble if you need help of have questions in general.

See you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI ! What aspects of the game do you enjoy the most/are looking forward to?