Introduction: Thaeus

Hi! As instructed, I am writing to introduce myself as a new applicant to ADI. I have been around the Star Citizen community for a good few years, and I am currently primarily interested in combat and exploration, especially flying larger, multi-crew ships. I have lately had a lot more time to explore the game, with the COVID-19 lockdown and all, and I am definitely growing increasingly invested and in love with it. I hope to be able to fly with all of you someday!

Welcome aboard, Thaeus! I have yet to fly anything bigger than a freelancer, but it does sound like quite an experience to pilot the larger ships. What ships do you currently have?

Welcome to ADI Thaeus. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI @Thaeus, looking forward to seeing you in the verse mate.

Hi @Thaeus,

Welcome to ADI.

It’s always great to have another seasoned pilot join us. You will find no shortage of pilots to experience the verse with, or to ask questions about game mechanics too.

We are a friendly bunch and you can find people on our mumble throughout all the timezones.

I’m looking forward to getting to know you and to flying with you in the verse

Welcome to ADI @Thaeus!

Reading through you interest i got curios.
Does this also mean that you might be interested in the combination of both exploration and combat?
eg. scouting etc?

Feel free to hit me up with any questions or the like that you might have.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Hi @SirToadie!

I would totally be up for a mix of the two (any chance to sharpen my combat skills), but I envisioned exploration to be more of a long-term venture into the unknown in a Carrack, a la Star Trek five-year mission. There’s just something about the romance of the idea of being the space-faring equivalent of an old-fashioned sailor-explorer, seeking out the far side of the galaxy.

1 Like

Hi @Malicoz!

Wow, already asking me to lay bare the extent of my shame. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, on the larger, multi-crew side of things, I think the crowning glory of my fleet is definitely the Idris-K; after that, I currently have a Hammerhead, a 600i, and a Vanguard Harbinger. I am planning on getting a Carrack next month, when it becomes available again for subs. Apart from that, I have a few fighters and racers that I plan on either using to stock my Idris, or just plain enjoy flying.

Welcome to ADI Thaeus, i look forward to working with you.

Welcome to ADI! Nice to hear you’re like the game more and more. Likewise hope to see you in the 'verse someday.

Welcome to ADI!

Thaeus, welcome to ADI I hope you find what you are looking for here. SC has a lot to offer but with limited variaty at the moment. I hope turret fixes allows for better multicrew ship gameplay. I also hope they have missions coming that will offer a good enough reward to warrant a HH crew going out. Something more on the 30k reward side of things. Keep your eyes on the forums sign up for any ops and training that interests you and I will see you out there.

1 Like

Welcome Thaeus! Are you looking to pilot multi-crew gunships for space battles, drop ships, or exploration?

I’m interested in all three; I enjoy the idea of being able to fight on multiple fronts and environments, transitioning from space to air/land. The idea of a group of explorers committing to working together on a long-haul exploration mission also appeals.

Welcome to ADI! Large multi crew ships are fantastic to fly around with. And we can definitely build a crew to go with you any time you need :slight_smile: Mumble can build a random group fast, and the forums will always post any of the org ops that are planned. Almost something everyday really to keep you interested. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Thaeus! I’m in Exploration myself, now just waiting for CIG to actually implement something for explorers.

Welcome aboard Thaeus!

Hello Thaeus, Welcome to ADI Glad your here. I love doing exploration and flying the larger ships as well, see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
We have already met ingame and its always nice to see you!

Have a good one =)