Introduction: TactcalChemist

Hi guys I myself come from a background of heavy milsim arma 3 Elite dangerous and so on. i am new to star citizen and am eager to hopefully make the sometimes lonely universe a bit less lonely with some friends.

Hey Tactical, welcome to adi and hope to see you in the 'verse. What are you looking to do in-game if you don’t mind me asking?

Welcome, Chemist! I’m glad that you decided to join us. What ships do you have so far?

-Saphnon

@Saphnon Currently i fly an arrow/cutlass black with a dragonfly for planetary support.
@TenshinoHikaru Mostly i plan on doing Security/mercenary work but whatever comes up and whatever feels like fun.

2 Likes

Hey there, Chemist, and welcome to ADI. Hope to see you in the 'verse. Certainly only as lonely out there as you let it be. :slight_smile:

Hi, we are so excited to have you! You have found the perfect organization to learn and grow with. We are a fun community and you will find lots of good friends here. I can’t wait to fly with you! :smiley:

Hey Tactical Chemist, welcome to ADI.
A lot of us came over from arma and the inferior space game, so you’ll fit right in. Feel free to hop on mumble and hang out with us.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI! Yeah playing solo is kinda lonely , that’s why I joined ADI myself. Glad I did, plenty of things to do once you involve yourself! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome, was a pleasure to do your onboarding. I hope you’ll settle down well here.

Hey Tacticalchemist. I come from ED too and I like this game better, even in a broken state. I hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI TacticalChenist. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Welcome aboard Tactical! There is certainly no loneliness here. ADI has great people always grouping up and doing something, whether its running cargo, mining, blowing stuff up or just chatting. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse!

welcome to ADI my dude, can you tactically drop me a sleeping pill i need it ahah

Welcome to ADI! We have a good time around here, the 'verse is never lonely with us. See you around soon!

Welcome to ADI! I have a feeling you’ll be a great fit here :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, Tactical.
Sounds like you’ll make a good marine with your milsim experience.
And yes, ADI is perfect if you’re looking to play with people regularly, there’s always people on Mumble playing.

welcome to ADI, and no loneliness in here just hop on mumble and will see you there.

Hello TactcalChemist,
Welcome to ADI and when you get lonely, drop by on Mumble to play a little…StarCitizen.
See you in the Verse!