Introduction T02aT

Hi, I’m T02aT. I’ve been watching star citizen for a while and have been looking forward to playing the game. I am 18 years old, almost 19, and I am relatively new to star citizen. I look forward to learning and experiencing the game with you all.

1 Like

Welcome aboard T02at. Good to have you with us.

Welcome to ADI. You’ve picked a great place to get into SC with an active, dedicated group of folks. Did you just start in game? Any thing that interests you most about the game so far? We are pushing what can be done in game right now, so as you learn the sometimes confusing verse, you’ll have plenty to keep you occupied. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hey toast, glad you joined. If you are looking to learn, ADI is the org for you. Let us know if you have any questions, we will do our best to help you out.

Welcome to ADI Toast, and welcome to Star Citizen! Let me know if you have any questions about your ship, flying or getting around.

Welcome Toast, and glad to have you aboard here at ADI! I’m also looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!

Hi Toast992, Welcome to ADI. Good to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Toast! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome Toast992 to ADI look forward to flying with you soon see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome to ADI!
if you have any questions there are plenty of people willing and eager to help.
see you around the verse!

Welcome aboard T02aT! ADI is a great place to be. Lot’s of knowledgeable folks and fun ops. See you in the 'verse! o7

Hello T02aT and welcome to ADI! You are in a great ORG and the staff and members in ADI have a lot of experience and are willing to share that, when asked! See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome Toast, it was a pleasure to participate in your onboarding yesterday (however short I was there)

Welcome to ADI Toast. I look forward to running ops with you. What division are you joining?

Welcome aboard to ADI Toast992, your Star Citizen home! We hope you like it in ADI as much as we do! And while you will learn something from us, I am sure we will learn something from you now or in the future. I am glad to have you with us and see you soon in the Verse!

welcome To2at to ADI, glad your on our team =D

Yeah i’m just going to call you Toast welcome aboard the buttery side of this bakery we call Star Citizen.