Introduction-StalinIgor

Hey Guys im new to this game just got it a couple days ago and I Feel that I will have a blast here

Hey @StalinIgor,

Welcome to ADI! Was nice speaking to you, and hope to be able to fly with you in verse.

Welcome to ADI @SteveSpaz1. As a new guy to both SC and ADI I can tell you that you picked the right Org to learn in. My advice would be to jump in the training and knock it out. Really good stuff. What part of SC most appeals to you?

Welcome! I’m rather new to the game myself, and I love it here. I hope you do too! See you in the 'Verse!

Hi StalinIgor, Welcome to ADI, You’re not alone. Lots of new players in the org. Reach out if you have any questions. Look forward to flying with you.

Hi @StalinIgor,

Welcome to ADI.

As a new Star Citizen player, you have definitely come to the right place. We have a lot of experienced players here so just join us on mumble in public gaming and we will get you up to speed in no time.

Welcome to ADI and star citizen @StalinIgor! Make sure you ask any questions and if you want a solid rundown of all the basic mechanics go ahead and knock out your basic certifications located here on the forums. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. Glad you decided to join us. Be sure to hop on Discord or Mumble if you have any questions. Also Mumble is a great way to party up other members.

Welcome to ADI, @StalinIgor! Feel free to ask anyone if you have questions, and most of our members are more than happy to loan you a ship if you find you want to try something else out. See you around!

Welcome to Star Citizen and you’ve chosen a great time to join. New stuffs on the way and abunch of ships and so on. Ask around if you have questions or need help with anything and your best bet’lll be the forums here or in our discord/mumble servers!

Welcome to ADI Stalinlgor. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI! We are a friendly bunch, and happy to help in anyway we can, so don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome @StalinIgor !

I’m pretty new myself and I have to say this org really helped me out. So many helpful people. Hope to catch you on Mumble. See you in the 'verse.

Hi StalinIgor, welcome to ADI. It’s a good game ATM, becoming more stable and hopefully we’ll get a few more features soon.

Welcome to ADI, StalinIgor, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hey StalinIgor! Welcome to SC and ADI! I remember the first time I logged into SC. I felt like I was in space without a helmet. I hope to join you in missions soon, and I hope you have a great time in the game!