Introduction: squishee

New to the game, looking for those to play and learn with. Limited game knowledge.

1 Like

Hey Welcome - good to see you

1 Like

Hi, squ1shee

Welcome to ADI! There are many knowledgable folks here at ADI that are more than happy to fly with you. Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome squ1shee, good to have you with us. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to ask. I hope to fly with you soon, so see you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Hi @squ1shee,

We’re happy to answer any questions you have, just hop on mumble and ask around or put a message on discord and we’ll get you sorted out.

1 Like

Hi squ1shee,

Welcome to ADI, it was nice talking to you and as I explained, if you have any questions, need help about the game or in general reach out to us on Mumble or on Discord and we will contact you. :slight_smile:

Anyways welcome to the Org buddy.

TR0PHY

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, it’s great to have you with us. Looking forward to jamming with you some time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @squ1shee,

See you in the verse

1 Like

Great to have you in ADI Sq1shee! There’s allot to learn in Star Citizen, and I’m always happy to help. Talk to you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, This is a great place to learn a lot. Tons of great people to help with lots of stuff. Hop on mumble anytime, I fly most evening and am always down to fly.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @squ1shee, glad you could join us. We have plenty of folks that are available to answer questions and get you pointed in the right directions.

1 Like

Great to have you here @squ1shee!
Don’t hesitate to ask, should any questions come up. Everyone will be happy to help out!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the org,
we have plenty of people around that know alot so be sure to ask all the Q’s you want.
we also have ops and certs which are a great way to gain exp while learning more about different aspects of the game.
Hope you enjoy yourself with us.
See you around

1 Like

Hi @squ1shee and wecome to ADI

1 Like

Hello squishee, Welcome to the ORG! While the game is still in development, this is a great time to learn and ultimately decide what it is that you want to do in the game. ADI has many players from different walks of life and different interests. I am sure you will be able to find a sub group to really get a handle on the game, its mechanics’, and ultimately the direction you will want to go.

Thanks Mate - any chance you could send me the Discord details?

Welcome to ADI Squ1shee. Play with us and that limited knowledge won’t be limited for long. I look forward to playing with you.

Hi dude, just hop on Mumble and we will get things sorted :slight_smile: