Introduction - Squirrel477

Hey all, I’m new to Star Citizen as of about a month ago. Heard about ADI and thought it sounded like a great group and a good way to enjoy the game. Look forward to cruising space with you all.

Squirrel477

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, @Squirrel477! Feel free to ask if you have any questions, or if you just want to test fly a ship that you don’t already have; chances are, someone in the org would be more than happy to loan you theirs! See you around!

Hi Squirrel, welcome to ADI! What ship are you enjoying ATM?

Welcome @Squirrel477 !

Welcome to ADI. Always good to see new people join. if you have any questions just ask. Looking forward to traveling with you in the 'verse.

Welcome @Squirrel477. Look forward to cruising the Verse with ya.

Hey Squirrel! Welcome to ADI! This is a great group of people. I hope to see you soon on missions!

Welcome to ADI! I hope you are enjoying yourself so far. There is always something going on around here, so don’t be afraid to join in :slight_smile: Also, when you have some time, try and join in on some of our ops. They are great fun, and a fantastic way to meet many of our members, as well as pick up some tips and tricks. See you in the verse!

Hey @Squirrel477,

Welcome to not only Star Citizen, but ADI! Hopefully will see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Squirrel477. I’m glad you joined the team.

Hi @Squirrel477,

Welcome to ADI.

I am looking forward to flying with you as well.

Welcome to ADI, Squirrel. Glad you decided to join us. I hope to see you on Mumble soon.

Very wellcome tho this amazing org!! See you im the verse!!

Currently still have the Mustang Alpha from the starter pack, but am most likely going to be upgrading to the Gladius when the free fly event is over. May look at getting something like a Cutlass Black later on with in-game money.

1 Like

I tried that Gladius for the first time today and it’s great. No wonder everyone keeps talking about it. I’ve got a loaner Khartu-al and I’ve fallen in love with that. No missile for the win.

Welcome to the team Squirrel447! You made a good choice in ADI, and I look forward to flying with you!

Welcome @Squirrel477! We’re a great bunch to help you become a better pilot. Keep your eyes open for training opportunities and basic certs can be completed on your own and can be found on the forums here. See you in the verse!

Hi Squirrel, There are lots of new players in the group. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions. See you in the verse.

Welcome to the game and to Atlas Defense Industries Squirrel. Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI, Squirrel477, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Welcome to ADI Squirrel477
Be sure to hop on mumble when playing always some there to help out or party with.
Looking forward to meeting you.