Introduction: snekSC

Hello!

My name is snekSC, I have been playing Star Citizen since 2014, and I am a huge fan of space games and the whole genre has a whole. I am a veteran of the US Army (6 years) as a 13B Cannon Crewmember. I deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in 2013. I enjoy exploration and history and look forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

Per Audacia Ad Astra (Latin: Through Daring to the Stars)

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Snek and to E&S in the days ahead! Look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Snek! That Latin caught my eye! Extremely similar to the Royal Air Force’s Motto: Per Ardua Ad Astra “Through Adversity to the Stars” - Look forward to seeing you out there in the Verse!

What ship have you got then?

Hi snekSC, welcome to ADI! What gameplay do you enjoy ATM?

Welcome to ADI Snek! Thank you for your service! I hope you feel right at home with us, and if you ever need help with missions or anything I’m always happy to help. See you in the verse!

Hi SnekSC, Welcome to the org. USMC here… Semper Fidelis! Looking forward to grouping up with you in game some time. I do believe you will enjoy this org. Many military members from all countries here. I myself have only started playing SC since Fall of 2020. I’m having a blast so far.

See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI snekSC, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to ADI SnekSC. Thank you for your service. See you in the stars!

I’m normally flying around in either my Cutlass Black or my Superhornet honestly, every now and then I’ll meme around in my Aurora LN. I also have a MSR, Talon, Avenger, Valkyrie, Gladiator, Connie and Mustang Beta.

I enjoy exploration type gameplay whether that be the basic “find the body in the shipwreck” or all the way to just flying around a planet or moon just to discover new things.

1 Like

See you in the stars!

Same to you, always a fan of an organized Op, I have over 1200hrs in Arma 3 running with organized groups so its always nice to go back to my roots in gaming.

I already feel very comfortable with this Org, and hope that yall continue to foster an environment that is friendly to all players!

SC is an amazing game if you can navigate through the bugs and get a good groove going. I’m down to play anytime.

Thank you! Hope to get some fly time in with you as well.

welcome aboard @snekSC . There’s a huge group of veterans in ADI from all the branches from US and other countries and from all levels of leadership. You’ll fit in as long as you don’t cry out King of Battle.
Will see ya in the 'verse

Hi there, snekSC

Thank you for your service, and welcome to ADI I hope to see you out in the verse

Greetings snekSC, welcome to ADI! What fleet did you end up joining? See you in the verse?

king of battle! lmao jk hope to fly with you soon.

same to you!