Introduction: SmithosaurusX

Hi guys, new here. Advice and information will be greatly received,

RSI I’m known as you’ve guessed it SmithosaurusX, thanks for my invite, I’ve accepted.

Downloading Mumble now, if you want to add me on twitter you may, it’s @smiffoo.

Hey SmithosaurusX, welcome to ADI. You should enjoy the community here. What interests/ships do you have? I’m more of a explorer type myself. Hit me up if you need help and see me online.

Hello @ottermon, Thank you. I’m sure I will, a long time since I’ve been in an online/clan group, since the days of bridge commander. early 00’s. For the start, as I’m still downloading the client will be to explore as I do that mainly on ED plus mining.

I appreciate the message and kind words.

Hey, welcome to ADI SmithosaurusX. How much have you looked into the game or the ships? I remember back before mining was even a system in game, but now it’s really something to see an armada of ships flying in formation over Hurston or even have a multi-crew ship fly a few missions.

Star Citizen is a completely different game if you have a group of friends to play alongside and I’m sure it’ll be an enjoyable experience for you.

Hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to the Org, jump on mumble when you are around and ask questions. We have a lot of people here so someone will definitely have the right advice. See you out in the verse.

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Let me know if you have any questions

Wecome @SmithosaurusX,

Any particular division you were interested in for the ORG?

Welcome SmithosaurusX, good to have you here. I hope to be flying with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Welcome to the ORG @SmithosaurusX. While the forums may provide answers at any time, asking within the public gaming rooms with groups of others will likely provide the fastest responses. Feel free to join anytime.

Welcome to ADI, The best advise I can give is hang out in mumble. There’s a lot of folks in there that know their stuff and can be super helpful. We have all be there so ask those question if you got them. SC can be a lot to take in. Well look forward to see you soon.

Welcome to ADI! In addition to mumble we also have the discord server, don’t hesitate to ask if you need help or advice. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to the org SmithosaurusX! Feel free to hit us up in mumble if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help out.

Welcome to ADI! I’m usually chilling out on mumble feel free to hop in a have a chat!

@SmithosaurusX welcome to ADI! another ED player huh? its nice to have space legs (when they dont break lol) mining will net you some decent profit in SC, but not as much as those beloved void opals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome to ADI Smithosaurus. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you in game.

Hi all,

Thanks for the very warm welcome, when it comes to Division @CowwoC I believe I requested Security as in online clan-ing that’s all I know, and then Marine within that department for now,

I have Mumble and only use it for ADI Clan, also I have already been and joined the discord, which I use frequently for other games.

@Khayel Annoyingly when I transferred my frontier account to steam I thought it was a good idea to reset my account and erm “Start Again” I was flying my beautiful FDL, ASP Explorer and Python, but now I’m back to a sidewinder lol.

//EDIT//

Please feel free to add my steam account Mr. Smith™ aka Ṡṁḭḟḟẏ™

//EDIT2//

My friend Code 15935110