Introduction SkyBoundForever

Hey all, you can call me SkyBound or Sky for short if you want. I come from a background playing Eve online and I got bored of being a ship instead of a person and sold most of my assests and gave away most of my ships and ISK. I’m looking forward to playing as an actual human in this game in first person. I’m pretty new I’ve only played for a few hours and haven’t quite decided what gameplay loop I want to pursue. I’m settling in fairly well but I decided to try to join an organization to help me learn the ropes. I look forward to meeting everyone as soon as I get the other parts of this application process done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @SkyBoundForever
I played EVE on and off for a few years, but for me nothing beats the hands on experience of SC.
I you need anything let me know and see you in the verse!

Welcome to adi dude.

If you ever need anything give me a shout I’m always about. Look forward to see you in the verse o7

Sky welcome to ADI, If you have questions, need help with anything just give a holler in mumble or DM me in discord. look forward to playing together.

Greetings Sky!

Welcome to ADI! Like you I also come from space sheets - this game def made me feel more of that “wow i am a very tiny cog in a large machine” - type of experience. Sounds very similar to what your talking about!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to ADI! I played elite dangerous for a long time but had the same grips of being a ship to control but that being it. If you need anything feel free to reach out. There are so many gameplay loops and I have learnt a lot from this group about each one!

Welcome to ADI, glad to have you here! My recommendation would be to play as many different aspects as you can just to get a base knowledge of everything. Once the game is alittle more built out specialization would be more important. If you ever want to try anything let me know i have a decent array of ships. I think mining is the only thing i dont have a ship for… I have to many ships lol. Moral of the story if you see me on, hit me up id love to help you learn the game :smile:

Welcome to ADI @SkyBoundForever! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. There are lots of people here willing to answer questions, and most of them would be happy to jump in and show you things first hand! Looking forward to seeing you in Mumble and the verse soon!

Great to meet you @SkyBoundForever welcome to ADI. If you ever need some help just give a shoul out

You joined a great org to learn with, and fear not; the application process goes pretty quickly. I played a bit of Eve in the past as well, the ability to land and get out of the ship is certainly an advantage. The wonder of this game is you never have to “choose” a gameplay loop. One minute, you can be a scavenger; the next, you jump in with a squadron and knock out some High-Value Targets. I hope you have a great time and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Sky. I trust you’ll find your niche with us. I look forward to seeing in our mass org ops. Later…

Hey @SkyBoundForever and welcome to ADI. I spent some time in Eve as well but never stuck with it. But, as for learning the ropes we have some amazing people in the org that are experts in their fields. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, hope to see you in the verse!!!

Sky,

Several members of the ORG are familiar with EVE online, funny enough I recieved tons of advertisement for it, howver… really do enjoy having the ability of transitioning from Flight to Ground and vice-versa…

Glad you decided to give this a try, see you a verse