Introduction, SirScarekrow

Hello all! Just started playing Star citizen and was looking for a cool place to hang out with cool and exciting people! This seemed like the perfect place to do that! My Name is Dakota and I am from the great state of Ohio in the USA. I am very new to the game, but am learning it pretty quickly! Cant wait to fly with y’all!

3 Likes

Hey there SirScarekrow, glad to see you on board with ADI! Now that 3.15 is live, I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SirScarekrow glad to have you with us. This is a very cool place with many exciting people you have picked the perfect place. I hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Hi Dakota, welcome to ADI. What gameplay do you enjoy?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @SirScarekrow !! How have you liked the game so far, what got you into the 'verse?

Welcome to ADI SirScarekrow. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Good to meet you SirScareKrow! Definitely, a great time to get into the game for sure. I’m excited to see you around! Let me know if you need anything I’m happy to walk you through parts of the game that are unfamiliar.

1 Like

Howdy SirScarekrow and welcome to ADI. I think you have found the right place and I am sure you will fit right in. I look forward to flying with you!

1 Like

Nice to meetcha, SirScarekrow. From the birthplace of aviation state, no less. :3 Hope we’ll see you out for one of our org activities soon - don’t be shy about jumping in and teaming up with folks around here to just have fun together. We’re only formal when the occasion calls for it.

1 Like

Hi SirScarekrow, Welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Also be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Another Buckeye is always good with me, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Scarekrow, hope we turn out to be the group you are looking for. Keep your eyes on the forums and sign up for any training and org ops that interest you. If you need anything ask and we can point you in the right direction.

Can’t wait to fly with you!

2 Likes

I am just enjoying learning the game right now, I like mining alot (might be flashbacks of mining in eve). Otherwise the game is amazing and cannot wait to learn more!

2 Likes

I love it so far, and it feels like a better eve online!

1 Like

Well that is good to hear.

so much yes!

1 Like

I really need to try more mining. I love the cargo runs but the risk sometimes gives me the runs.
Hopefully I’ll see you though the week in mumble. Have fun.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find the folks of ADI as helpful and willing to form up a squad as I did when I joined. Hope to see you around the 'verse!