Introduction: Silyar

Handle: Silyar

Started playing SC back around 2.0, then took a long break until the 3.4 and really enjoying the new content. I play with an ARMA milsim group and would like to join a similar outfit on Star Citizen.

Currently have a Super Hornet and Constellation Taurus (Andromeda loaner) as part of my fleet, and looking to upgrade to Carrack in the future and remain in a support role, but do enjoy the FPS stuff.

Welcome to ADI Silyar. Base in what you posted you are looking for with an org, I would say you picked the perfect place to call home. Look forward to flying with you soon and seeing you in Mumble. If there’s ever anything you want to test fly or some aspect of the game you want to explore, always feel free to speak up.

Hello Silyar and welcome!

Plenty of ARMA guys in this org. Getting to a carrack is my plan as well.

What interests or activities are you looking forward too?

See you in the 'verse!

Right now nothing specific. But joined the SAR Medic MSS division. But up for dogfighting and marine FPS stuff too.

Nice. Let me know if we’re both on and you want to some star marine.

Welcome to ADI Silyar :slight_smile:

Nice talking to you in the onboarding.
Hope you find yourself at home here.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Good to have you aboard, Silyar! Sounds like you’ve been a backer for awhile. Bravo! Hope to see you in the 'Verse soon!

Welcome to ADI, Silyar, good time to be getting involved, we’re having a good time.

Welcome aboard Silyar, glad to have you here at ADI! You have a great fleet there to get started with, and looking forward to flying with you soon. Hope to see you here in the 'verse!

Welcome to ADI Silyar, the experience and teachings from arma will definitely help you out here as I am sure you are aware. See you in the verse.

Hello there Silyar. Welcome to ADI. I know you’ll fit right in with ADI with your ARMA experience.

welcome to the org Silyar funny enough ADI has its roots in ARMA as task force 88 I believe. glad to have you on board hope to catch you in the verse :slight_smile:

Hello Silyar, welcome to ADI. Could always use another carrack pilot. I’m so excited for the ship.

Welcome to ADI Silyar. I think you’ll find that with ADI you’ll find that team play you’re seeking. There’s lots of FPS play, not to mention the MASS ops that take place most Saturdays. Jump into mumble and introduce yourself, immerse yourself in your preferred role and enjoy what the game and your teammates can offer you. Cheers.

Welcome Silyar to ADI, glad to have you with us and i see you in the verse =D

Greetings Silyar,

It sounds like we have a few ships in common. We will probably be working together at some point in the future. I look forward to it. I’m glad you are enjoying this game as much as I am. I’m also glad you picked ADI, welcome to the Org. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Honorspren

Hey Silyar glad to hear another person is interested in the Carrack! Exploration & Survey’s going to be awesome :smiley: Welcome to ADI!