Introduction - Sigmabutreal

hi i am an irl medevac pilot who wishes to utilize my skills in game to help with med evac. my rsi handle is Sigmabutreal. looking to hopefully save some lives.

2 Likes

Hi @Sigmabutreal.
Hope it wasn’t a very bad first contact with the preOBO. On the bright side, you were onboarded by jgsushi =)
If you have any questions about the game dont hasitate to poke me.
See you in the verse o7

Welcome to ADI Sigmabutreal; fixed or rotary wing? Make sure you get your MBT in asap, I hear that the pirates are using the med evac loop to ambush and rob medics. Play with your orgs mates so they can respond if you need help.

Welcome aboard Sigma and hat off about your outstanding job!!
Lots of stuff to read on the forums to catch up, get your ADI certs done and get ready for next scheduled activities.
Looking forward to fly together in the 'verse. o7

Welcome to the team, hope to put your skills to use! I am a medical responder/fire fighter!

Welcome to the team

While I hope we get to play together, I hope I don’t need your services too often :slight_smile: Do you happen to be a US Army Medevac pilot? I was a Medevac crew chief for a bunch of years.

Welcome to ADI @Sigmabutreal !! I’m confident you’ll make fast friends here and there will be some (hopefully not lots, lol) opportunity to use your medevac skills, and maybe find new gameplay loops you’ll enjoy :slight_smile: See you around the 'verse soon!
:taco:

Welcome to ADI! I look forward to meeting and playing with you in the verse :smile:

Welcome to ADI Sigmabutreal! I’m very curious to know the similarities between SC med evac and RL med evac. I look forward to learning the ways.