Introduction - Shuffmayn

Ahoy.
I just downloaded the game a few hours ago, and I’m getting to know the game. I’m hoping that joining up with ADI will help me get up and running in the game faster, while also getting me some friends to play it with along the way.

Hope to enjoy the game with you guys.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shuffmayn,
What ship are you enjoying?

1 Like

You’ve come to the right group, Shuffmayn. Always people around to enjoy the game with. See you in the 'verse
Herk

1 Like

@Shufflepuff welcome to ADI and welcome to Star Citizen. The key to having fun on SC while in the 'verse is that there are many features, not all are the same, and not all happen at the same time. But some features will are yours, some everyone else gets. Other than the features, the game is amazing, exciting, and can be fun with a group of fellow pilots! What time zone are you in and what interests you within game…i.e. mining, bounty hunting, cargo hauling, or exploring

1 Like

So far I’m enjoying flying a lot of Celtics ships, but once the lads have helped me settle in, I’ll get started on mining with the Nomad and Rok :wink:

1 Like

You’re quite right - at least so far. Nothing but love on comms and good times all around :slight_smile:

I’m CEST timezone Jonesy, and I think mining will be my main interest. I’ve only had the game for a day, and I’ve only gone on intense shopping trips across the 'verse, so I can’t really say for certain though.

I’m going to buy one in game tonight. I’ve not actually tried it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shuffmayn. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the gang! You will find that learning the game is an exponential curve, even for some of the most veteran players. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions and enjoy the experience.

AB27

1 Like

Glad to have ya @Shufflepuff, you’re going to love playing with the Org! Let us know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! We will certainly get you up and flying in no time. We have lots of knowledge and are happy to share it :slight_smile: I tried out a nomad yesterday, it’s not a bad ship. Very useful for sure and should be a great starter to get you out and about. See you in the verse!

1 Like

if we get on at same time, maybe ill pull my Argo Mole out and we can get a group for Mole Mining! Its like fishing in my opinion… peaceful and relaxing.

2 Likes

@FatHeadedZebra
I’ve just upgraded it to a Prospector tonight, now I need to get that Helix laser on it so I can mine some roids :slight_smile:
@Mesachie
I can’t wait to get started on running ops with you guys.
@Astroboy27
Thank you! Yeah I’ve noticed. So far it’s no worse than the learning curve of EvE.
@MudRunner
Thank you! And don’t you worry, I will :slight_smile:
@Kalad1nStormblessed
It was a lot of fun to fly, but I’ve since upgraded it to a Prospector, because that seemed like it would be a better ship for mining :slight_smile:
@JonesE
That would be awesome! And yes, it’s really relaxing to mine - except for that Quantainium, that’s still mildly stressful to mine.

3 Likes

Prospector is a solid choice. Easy to use on your own, and makes some good money. As a good tip, be a little picky with what you pick up. Aim for highest percentages you can. The less inert you pick up the better. Means more money in the bank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Shufflepuff! Glad to see you are already getting along and into the game with people, hope to see you online soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen @Shufflepuff!

ADI will definitely get you up to speed a lot faster and with people to play with. If you haven’t already check out the basic certifications and training sessions available as they will give you a good grasp on the basics of the game.

See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shuffmayn, it’s been nice spending time with you in mumble over the weekend. I can see you’re already making huge progress in getting to know the game and hope you’re still enjoying it!

See you in the verse.

1 Like

Hey @Shufflepuff youve come to a great place to get to grips with the game everyone here is super helpful and most of us will let you try out ships we have
if you need anything come find me or PM and ill try and help
Regards
Ghillie

1 Like