Introduction: Shaolin36

Hello all, I’m not sure where to start exactly but I have been playing Star Citizen on-and-off since it was publicly available for pledges (I have been checking out major updates, new features etc.). Recently I have been playing more solidly as the game in it’s current state has alot more to offer. I primarily specialize at the moment in Cargo Transport as I have a Freelancer, and enjoy travelling around shipping commodities. My reason for signing up for ADI is because I felt it would be beneficial to join a coherent community where I can engage with other players and vice-versa, creating a more fun environment for us all to be in. I look forward to meeting everyone in the verse and sharing our knowledge and experience!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, we have plenty of players trading as well that can help with profit routes. like we were talking in Mumble I’m sure you will have no problems finding people to take you out and go mining. I look forward to talking to you more out in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shaolin36 and thank you for joining the team. Commerce & Transportation is very important in SC but it’s a little buggy right now, as you may well know. I started with a Freelancer too. She was, and will forever be my first love. I upgraded her to a MIS and then after about 6 months I gave her a sister, the MAX. Since then they’ve both seen a lot of service and were rewarded during the anniversary sale with another sibling, the DUR, so you can see I have a long standing thing for Freelancers too. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Great to have you here Shaolin! I used to do a lot of hauling too until I ccu’d my caterpillar into a carrack ^^. A lot of money to be made in that business.
Looking forward to talking to you on Mumble!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG,
Youve come to the right place, if you like multiplayer gameplay and talk, we have people at most times, so dont be shy and join in.
Keep an eye on our forums as we post our ops and our certs.
Hope to see you around

1 Like

Hello Shaolin36 and welcome to ORG
Looks like good time to get beck on SC, as you say it is finally stable to play as a game and we have players in our ORG who are really amazing and fun, I really enjoying being in ADI hope you will feel the same, see you around the verse BRO…

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Yeah its way more fun with people and we all learn alot faster with so many of us playing. Hoping in mumble now to talk.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shaolin. Definitely a lot of good people to fly and engage with here. I look forward to seeing you out there!

1 Like

Welcome, Shaolin36

I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG Shaolin36!
I too have recently returned to playing the game. I look forward to seeing you in the shipping lanes

1 Like

Welcome Shaolin36, glad to have you with us. I just recently started cargo hauling, so perhaps we could go space trucking together soon. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Saoulin36! There are several of us who do a great deal of cargo runs, so you’re in good company here. Fellow lancer owner myself. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shaolin. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back during those risky cargo missions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Shaolin36 and welcome to ADI,

Yeah it was pretty much the same situation for me as well. I was on and off Star Citizen for a while until last November when I became a full active player and member of ADI.

The freelancer is an awesome ship, you can do so much with it. Very good choice

It was nice talking to you bud and if have any questions let me know.

1 Like

Welcome Shaolin36! This org is definitely a good place to learn and share knowledge. Looking forward to seeing you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi @Shaolin36, welcome to the org,

It is nice to meet people that have been there since day one. I sometimes wonder how the game looked like when it was just released.

Hope to see you in the verse

1 Like

@Shaolin36 I have to admit that I love my freelancer, it is a great ship. You picked a great Org for community, Even doing solo missions its nice just be in the general SC chat to just to have some general conversation. See you in game

Great to have you with us @Shaolin36, always nice to see a long time backer join the ranks of ADI. The Freelancer is a great all around starter, but its like chips, you’ll never own just one ship. See you in the Verse!

Nice! A Lancer pilot :slight_smile: Welcome to the club, Shaolin! (Like he name too!) I can’t wait to get back to my home country and start playing SC again. Also looking forward to meet you in the Verse lateron, though I will be leeching off of other people’s knowledge for the time being too. Been a while since I played.

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome, Shaolin, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!